PS4 HFBoards Tournament Series - TOURNAMENT CLOSED

OttawaOilers

Nov 12, 2012
Guys in Div 3, you guys in for a game tonight?

holy crap haha.. i guess the only way to get better is play better people right? :P

Dats13Det - (SV_Samsquanch) just posted asking for a game in the Group Chat.

-

Haha, yeah.

19th in the world. Not too shabby lol.

Division 2 round 2
Captaincheese Hamilton 3 - 1 Wilkees Barre I fishyhd
He got the quick goal right off the bat. I responded with 3 of my own.

Updated.

OttawaOilers

Nov 12, 2012
Draisaitl sneaks another one away from me with a GodMode Goalie yet again. gg.

Standings Updated.

OttawaOilers

Nov 12, 2012
Game Letter: D
JaredCowenFan (Bridgeport) 2 goals - Draisaitl (Wilks-Barre/Scranton) 3 goals
Winner: Draisaitl
Loser: JaredCowenFan

Game Latter: F
JaredCowenFan (Milwaukee) 4 goals - Nifty Mittens (Wilks-Barre/Scranton) 2 goals
Winner: JaredCowenFan
Loser: Nifty Mittens

Good Game, boys.

--

Don't forget to add the Game Letter to your game scoresheets, boys.

Standings Updated.

Draisaitl

Dude, where's Makar?
Oct 18, 2013
Berlin
giphy.com
Draisaitl sneaks another one away from me with a GodMode Goalie yet again. gg.

Standings Updated.

I'll take the GodMode as a compliment;)

Very close and competitive game, never seen such even stats after a game. Luck was definitely in my favour when the stats are that equal. Well played buddy!

statsheet: http://www.directupload.net/file/d/3821/s578glz2_jpg.htm
Game Letter: B
Nifty Mittens (Iowa) 0 goals - Draisaitl (Hershey) 2 goals
Winner: Draisaitl
Loser: Nifty Mittens

GG dude! Also a good gentleman conversation after the game which makes a tourney 100% better than it already is. Much appreciated. Looking forward to playing against you again.

Nifty got very unlucky with penalties(cpu interfering, goalie interference when he was supposed to score the 1st one), but he seems like a solid addition to the group. :nod:

statsheet: http://www.directupload.net/file/d/3821/ywb9x677_jpg.htm

Last edited:

BringBackChara

Jan 23, 2013
I'll be available to play D3 games today. Went to my office Christmas party last night so I'm nursing quite the hang over.

OttawaOilers

Nov 12, 2012
wont be able to play today, going to the leafs game tonight and going to my buddys before hand sorry

Better get them done Sunday if you're planning on wanting to compete in futher tourneys. It's on you to get your games done.

Good on Chara for trying to get his games done.

JClaus33

Sep 18, 2013
NC/SC
I'll be on around midnight tonight I think, going to Canes game...definitely on after that. Going back to school tomorrow evening so I can play then as well.

OttawaOilers

Nov 12, 2012
Deadline's at 12:01 Sunday Night.

If games aren't completed I'll rule if it'll be voided as a tie or if someone is more deserving of a win if they were trying to communicate while the other person failed to do so.

BringBackChara

Jan 23, 2013
Texas Stars (BringbackChara) 3 - 2 SO Win Grand Rapids Griffins (Dats13Det)

22 Shots 25
5:45 TOI 9:30

Dats scored late in the first period off a delayed penalty. I managed to tie the game midway through the second with a bomb from Gaunce.

I scored the go ahead goal early in the third when my player jumped on a big rebound. Kudos to Dats for tieing it up with less then 5 minutes left. Campbell gave out a big rebound and he backhanded it over his right shoulder. I also had a glorious chance to end it with less then 20 seconds left but the puck sailed right over the open net.

I absolutely am at a disadvantage in the SO as I have trouble stickhandling. Dats scored first with his 5th shooter, I managed a weak backhand to tie the SO. We go to the 16th shooter and I decide to just hammer a Slapshot with one of my defenseman and it beats Mrazek.

Good game.

OttawaOilers

Nov 12, 2012
Texas Stars (BringbackChara) 3 - 2 SO Win Grand Rapids Griffins (Dats13Det)

22 Shots 25
5:45 TOI 9:30

Dats scored late in the first period off a delayed penalty. I managed to tie the game midway through the second with a bomb from Gaunce.

I scored the go ahead goal early in the third when my player jumped on a big rebound. Kudos to Dats for tieing it up with less then 5 minutes left. Campbell gave out a big rebound and he backhanded it over his right shoulder. I also had a glorious chance to end it with less then 20 seconds left but the puck sailed right over the open net.

I absolutely am at a disadvantage in the SO as I have trouble stickhandling. Dats scored first with his 5th shooter, I managed a weak backhand to tie the SO. We go to the 16th shooter and I decide to just hammer a Slapshot with one of my defenseman and it beats Mrazek.

Good game.

Standings Updated.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad