[PS3] Official Very Realistic Be a GM League (REGISTRATION OPEN)

fsaddiq

Sep 26, 2012
Are there any teams available?

Hey,

I'm a very active GM and would love to join the league. Are there any teams available? IF so, my PSN ID is OpiumKING.

CalgaryFlames1240

Jul 2, 2011
Windsor
Malaware?

Anyone one else getting a malicious content warning the hfnhl? Chrome said that it's from content. sportslogos. net (spaced so no one can click it.) Probably the ads :/ I don't want to risk anything though... Can anyone confirm that nothing is wrong with the site?

IdealisticSniper

Nov 9, 2008
Anyone one else getting a malicious content warning the hfnhl? Chrome said that it's from content. sportslogos. net (spaced so no one can click it.) Probably the ads :/ I don't want to risk anything though... Can anyone confirm that nothing is wrong with the site?

I dont have anything coming up. But I have Ad Blocker on so maybe thats helping?

Unfortunately theres nothing I can do about the ads but millions of people use these :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: so I doubt theres a trojan or anything.

LilySmoov

May 14, 2011
Bump.

Edmonton, Anaheim, Dallas, Los Angeles, Florida, Buffalo, Pittsburgh, and Washington are all tentatively available.

I say tentatively because we're currently uncertain of whether or not those particular GMs are - or intend to remain - active. Of course we'll be keeping those teams for their respective GMs for just a little while longer while we get things sorted out, but I'd wager it's very likely that at least one of them will drop or be dropped from the league.

If you're interested in joining, fill out the following and you'll be added to our reserve list:

HF Username:
Team of Choice:
PSN:
You can also sign up here: http://hfnhl13.:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:.com/index.cgi and message one of the GMs of Ottawa (that would be me), Chicago, Calgary, Boston and/or New York with a request to join and we'll keep you updated as best we can.

AlexanderTheGood

Registration is now open for our league. We have simmed to early January 2013 and are approaching the trade deadline. This is a very realistic league, and as such, all of the below teams come close to 100% untouched. Here are the teams that may be available:

Winnipeg Jets
Florida Panthers
Dallas Stars
Washington Capitals
Carolina Hurricanes
Anaheim Ducks
Pittsburgh Penguins
New Jersey Devils

Please sign up by selection three of the above teams, listing your choices from 1-3. Some teams will become unavailable in the upcoming days, as they will be re-claimed by their original owner. Thank you, and I apologize if I've included teams who are currently still active.

Last edited:

The Finnish MacInnis*

HF Username: The Finnish MacInnis

Team of Choice: 1-Pittsburgh, 2-Carolina, 3-Washington

PSN: J-Bear6

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad