[PS3] Official Very Realistic Be a GM League (REGISTRATION OPEN)

AlexanderTheGood

The New Reserve List:

HF Username: avant
Team of Choice: ?
PSN: leeeroy89

HF Username: papershoes
PSN: paper_shoes

HF Username: Cartered
PSN: girouxtangclan

The first poster to claim their team will receive either the Columbus Blue Jackets or the New Jersey Devils, the second poster will receive the New Jersey Devils. We anticipate a few more dropouts, so it's worth it for other posters to reserve their spots according to the same manner as detailed above.

Cartered

Jul 23, 2007
How do I claim my team? Do you mean in-game? I'm at work and won't be home until 10 PM tonight. I've registered on your message board.

papershoes

Dec 28, 2007
Kenora, Ontario
Team of Choice: Columbus Blue Jackets

I'll sign into GM connected later this evening

CanucksCupHopes*

Psn:YO_YO_PZ98
Team: I will take any team left

HF UserName:CanucksCupHopes

AlexanderTheGood

How do I claim my team? Do you mean in-game? I'm at work and won't be home until 10 PM tonight. I've registered on your message board.

Team of Choice: Columbus Blue Jackets

I'll sign into GM connected later this evening

HF Username: Generic
PSN: xGenericName

Psn:YO_YO_PZ98
Team: I will take any team left

HF UserName:CanucksCupHopes

To answer the first question, you can claim your team here. At this point, New Jersey is immediately available. Otherwise, I'm not so sure. To answer the second matter, papershoes has been added as the new CBJ GM! Welcome to the League!--Please sign up and introduce yourself at http://hfnhl13.:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:.com/index.cgi...

As for the last two posts, you've both been added to the reserve list after avant...

LilySmoov

May 14, 2011
Just for the record, avant signed up very early and never posted once, nor do I believe even signed in afterwards, and thus was banned/deleted/whatever as a result. I suspect avant might've been a bot.

IdealisticSniper

Nov 9, 2008
Just for the record, avant signed up very early and never posted once, nor do I believe even signed in afterwards, and thus was banned/deleted/whatever as a result. I suspect avant might've been a bot.

Yeah I deleted that account, along with the two GMs who lost their teams. I didnt know he was supposed to be a reserve but I sent him a PM awhile before and he never answered so I guess it wasnt that important to him.

Neverlose

Aug 23, 2011
NY
HF Username: Neverlose
Team: Islanders
PSN: D-Man45

Off to post on your boards.

gmerger37

Dec 2, 2010
North Jersey
Has someone signed up as the devils? I see they have joined in our league but I don't see them on our board.

If the devils GM sees this could you add me on psn and maybe we can get our game in? My psn is gmerger

IdealisticSniper

Nov 9, 2008
The Panthers GM has been pretty MIA as well. I have two games scheduled against FL and cant get in touch with them.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad