[PS3] Official Very Realistic Be a GM League (REGISTRATION OPEN)

HockeyThoughts

Delivering The Truth
Jul 23, 2007
Mississauga
HF Username: HockeyThoughts
Team of Choice: Dallas
PSN: ArjunD

---
I'm assuming Dallas is open according to the thread title and page 11. I also noticed the old GM made some random trades for Chris Neil and Chris Philips, both of which I object to. If we could have those reversed..

Last edited:

AlexanderTheGood

HF Username: Neverlose
Team: Islanders
PSN: D-Man45

Off to post on your boards.

If the they're still available....

HF Username: stumpythomas
Team: Jets
PSN: kessleysnipes

Alright guys, welcome to the league! Please introduce yourselves at nhl13.:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:.com and I'll be able to accept your join requests later tonight.

AlexanderTheGood

HF Username: HockeyThoughts
Team of Choice: Dallas
PSN: ArjunD

---
I'm assuming Dallas is open according to the thread title and page 11. I also noticed the old GM made some random trades for Chris Neil and Chris Philips, both of which I object to. If we could have those reversed..

Unfortunately, it looks like the Stars GM has made a re-appearance on our forums. I can promise you this much, however: you are first in line on the waiting list.

AlexanderTheGood

Unfortunately, it looks like the Stars GM has made a re-appearance on our forums. I can promise you this much, however: you are first in line on the waiting list.

I think we need a Panthers GM. Nowhere to be found.

Alright, well we have HockeyThoughts here, would you, HockeyThoughts, be interested in becomming the new manager of the Florida Panthers?

PJam

Sep 18, 2012
Alexander the good.
I'd like to join if a team is available
Very active gm

AlexanderTheGood

The Edmonton Oilers, New York Islanders, and Winnipeg Jets are all available unless stumpythomas is able to send a join request by the end of the night on behalf of Winnipeg. Please, if you're applying for league membership follow this format:

1) List your information as such:

HF Username:
Team of Choice:
PSN:
2) Register at hfnhl13.:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:.com and introduce yourself as a new manager in the "Official New GM Thread..." according to the above format already described.

3) Then sign into your PSN, stick NHL 13 into your PS3, and send a join request to the league " HFNHL ."

Because we've had an increase in anonymous join requests, we are looking only for those who have at least 100 posts in HF Boards or a registration date before September 2012. Those who do not complete the first three steps will not be accepted into the league. Thanks in advance, and we look forward to your inclusion in the league!

Last edited:

Latz

Sep 24, 2012
HF Username: Latz
Team of Choice: Edmonton Oilers
PSN: Nocode19

I may consider Winnipeg if the owner of that team doesnt step up. But right now i would rather take the for sure team of Edmonton. League looks solid!

Last edited:

Saturated Fats

This is water
Jan 24, 2007
Vancouver/Edinburgh
Hf name: SonicY
Team of Choice: New York Islanders
PSN: TwoMinViking2

Winnipeg is my first choice, by I really just want to secure a team, so I'll go with NYI!

Kraftster

Sep 28, 2010
HF Username: Kraftster
Team of Choice: Phoenix
PSN: Kraftster

Request submitted. Joined on forum as well.

Kraftster/Marc

Last edited:

AlexanderTheGood

HF Username: Kraftster
Team of Choice: Winnipeg/NYI
PSN: Kraftster

I'm submitting now in the event that Winnipeg does not submit by tonight. I'll request to join for Winnipeg and if the other person ends up not showing up I'll be ready, but if he does, just deny me.

Also, I see someone else wants Winnipeg over NYI. I'd take NYI if you'd prefer to give him preference. I'd just like to find a way into the league, really like the idea of a realistic league.

I joined over on the forum that you posted, but I do not see any threads available and am only showing 3 members.

Kraftster/Marc

Sorry, posted the wrong URL. It looks like Edmonton, Winnipeg and NYI are taken, leaving just Phoenix if you`re still interested.

Kraftster

Sep 28, 2010
I'd love phoenix. I will resubmit my request under Phx.

Edited post in forum and above to reflect Phoenix.

Kraftster

Sep 28, 2010
Great. Happy to be a part of this thing.

Updating Phoenix's trade block on the forum right now. Will be Phoenix Coyotes GM since Coyotes GM was previously taken.

Kraftster

Sep 28, 2010
It appears that the plan is to simulate the first 2 weeks as soon as tonight? Are games being played in the meantime?

If so, I am available Dallasx2, Calgary, and Anaheim.

Edit: It looks like these games will be treated as exhibition. Right?

IdealisticSniper

Nov 9, 2008
Ok I have correct the BlueJackets and Coyotes GM names with the new ones on the forum.

This is getting slightly confusing trying to keep the correct accounts active. I disabled free registration so when someone registers it will ask me for approval. This will allow easier transition until everything gets settled in.

I need confirmation on the correct NYI GM as we have two on the forum and both have been active on the forum in the past 24 hours? LOL

AlexanderTheGood

Ok I have correct the BlueJackets and Coyotes GM names with the new ones on the forum.

This is getting slightly confusing trying to keep the correct accounts active. I disabled free registration so when someone registers it will ask me for approval. This will allow easier transition until everything gets settled in.

I need confirmation on the correct NYI GM as we have two on the forum and both have been active on the forum in the past 24 hours? LOL

D-Man/neverlose is the new GM of the Islanders, technical difficulties prevented him from signing up earlier. He's been waiting for days now to join the league... Sorry about the mix-up...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad