GDT: PS Game #4| New Jersey at FLYERS |Thu., Sep. 25, 2014| 7:00 p.m. ET

Alchemy

Mind Control
Jul 8, 2006
I feel like NJ is going to be a bottom 10 team this year. I just see the bad drafting and old UFA vets catching up to them this year.

Striiker

Former Flyers Fan
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
I've been it saying all offseason, I have very high hopes for Schenn this year. I wouldn't be surprised at all to see him hit 30-30-60 playing with Giroux and Voracek. He has the skill, he just needs linemates that compliment him. They're the perfect match for him and he's the perfect match for them.

Alchemy

Mind Control
Jul 8, 2006
I've been it saying all offseason, I have very high hopes for Schenn this year. I wouldn't be surprised at all to see him hit 30-30-60 playing with Giroux and Voracek. He has the skill, he just needs linemates that compliment him. They're the perfect match for him and he's the perfect match for them.

Voracek and Schenn have good chemistry. I'm smelling career years for Voracek and Schenn.

blinds

Jan 5, 2012
Vinny's actually looking quicker and more aggressive. Hopefully the offseason helped him.

Surprised they got him playing in front of the net on the PP.

Flyotes

Sorry Hinkie.
Apr 7, 2007
SJ
If he plays with Jake and G I could definitely see that.

It's a gift from God to play with two playmakers that are of that tier and almost want you to shoot it instead of them. He shouldn't blow the opportunity-- it would be tragic.

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
Vinny's actually looking quicker and more aggressive. Hopefully the offseason helped him.

Surprised they got him playing in front of the net on the PP.

Looks more like he did to start last year. His back issues clearly messed his skating in a big way...the question is, is he really healed, or just relatively fresh?

Appleyard

Mar 5, 2010
Copenhagen
twitter.com
That was purty.

Beautiful play by Jake... he has all the ability on earth, he should be a 75 point player really.

Delayed penalties always remind me of Pronger now in a lamenting way...

'how many times do I have to ****ing touch it ref?!'

Flyerss

Jun 23, 2013
PP so hot

Chang-feel-the-heat.gif

Appleyard

Mar 5, 2010
Copenhagen
twitter.com
Do you know what has made me the most excited this preseason?

The team does not look that slow at all. Though Grossmann not playing until now has contributed heavily to that! He makes Luke Schenn look like Apollo Ohno.

Alchemy

Mind Control
Jul 8, 2006
That was purty.

Beautiful play by Jake... he has all the ability on earth, he should be a 75 point player really.

Delayed penalties always remind me of Pronger now in a lamenting way...

'how many times do I have to ****ing touch it ref?!'

I think Jake is on his way. His career trajectory reminds me of Marian Hossa.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad