GDT: PS Game 2: Dallas Stars @ Colorado Avalanche | 7:00pm MT

The Abusement Park

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2016
I wonder who it is within the Avs organization that had the obsession with Burakovsky?

They should be fired. He sucks. He has the raw talent and skill to be good during pond hockey, but doesn’t have the IQ to be effective at the professional level. At least not consistently.

Tralfamadore

Don't Panic.
Sep 25, 2011
Sucks that Byram has to end his night off a play like that. He was having an alright game. could of used the confidence going forward.

Reactions: CobraAcesS

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
Avs are really about to lose to the Stars C squad. :laugh:

Such a poor play by Byram when he had all day.

I don't know what the f*** happened there. It looks like he waited forever for anyone to give him a line of pass but no one ever did so he decided to clear the puck along the board? Like I said, I'm glad it happened in preseason so it doesn't have to happen when it counts.

the_fan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
Avs are really about to lose to the Stars C squad. :laugh:

Such a poor play by Byram when he had all day.
If you only show up to play the 1st 5 minutes of the game then just cruise rest of the way, you'll lose to anyone. MacK is not even trying

forsbergavs32

Global Moderator
Jan 21, 2011
Fresno,CA
I'm not worried about this results in the preseason games, I'm sure this will be a different team when the regular season starts, but I am really worried about having Burakovsky instead of Mikko on the top line for any stretch

Hopefully Bednar realizes that before regular season and puts Donskoi or even Nichushkin there instead of Bura

AvalancheFan19

May 3, 2009
Burakovsky on the top line is worrisome especially to replace Rants but the hate already is overkill. Give the guy 5 actual games before we roast him lol.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad