Post-Game Talk: PS 8 - Move Along, Nothing To See Here - Flyers 4 BRUINS 1 F

Chief Nine

May 31, 2015
Yeah Donny, you want to "repay us" for our "fandom?" How about you make sure your loyal fans can watch each and every preseason game. It is ridiculous that we have to beg borrow and steal to see a ********** preseason game!

I agree but I think that one goes further up the totem pole than Donny

BMC

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2003
The Quiet Corner
Ask me when he stops being one of the 10 best in the NHL and the answer could be different. That’s a few years away.

My point is basically that it takes all kinds to have a good team, your PJ’s and your Marchand’s.

No slight intended, but I hope and believe that Heinen will be better than PJ.

I think & hope that Heinen will be better too, he's got more O in his game than PJ did.

Gordoff

Formerly: Strafer
Jan 18, 2003
The Hub
Hmmm I'm gonna start a rumor: Krug gets pulled off the ice and Jack mentions to Donny how he's "constantly checking his phones?" Donny says that he's "keeping up updates.";)

Reactions: bryson21

Gordoff

Formerly: Strafer
Jan 18, 2003
The Hub
Jaffee and Ryan D. look like their interview is being translated due to the voice and video un-calibrated.

BMC

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2003
The Quiet Corner
Yeah Donny, you want to "repay us" for our "fandom?" How about you make sure your loyal fans can watch each and every preseason game. It is ridiculous that we have to beg borrow and steal to see a ********** preseason game!

Wooooooooooo!!!

TwineTickler

TheUltimateBruin
May 13, 2006
Fairfield County, CT
I don't think she should ever be shown.... is that bad to say? I think it would help. She still doesn't sound great but I honestly think it would be beneficial and make her tolerable.

ON3M4N

Ignores/60 = Elite
Dec 13, 2015
Connecticut
Just going to throw it out there, although it probably never happens. Imagine if you will that Boston went away from that traditional 4th line as grinders...

Marchand - Bergeron - Pastrnak
DeBrusk - Krejci - Heinen
Donato - Frederic - Backes
Cehlarik - Kuraly - Bjork

Reactions: Estlin

wintersej

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 26, 2011
North Andover, MA
Just going to throw it out there, although it probably never happens. Imagine if you will that Boston went away from that traditional 4th line as grinders...

Marchand - Bergeron - Pastrnak
DeBrusk - Krejci - Heinen
Donato - Frederic - Backes
Cehlarik - Kuraly - Bjork

I’d probably swap Donato and Cehlarik do to playing style/linemates.

PK takes a hit, but 4th line more of a threat. Would like to see how Frederic and Bjork look on PK.

Reactions: Strafer

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad