Cambridge, MA
upload_2018-9-29_17-45-13.png

Reactions: BMC

GloryDaze4877

Barely Irrelevant
Jun 27, 2006
The Sticks (West MA)
Bjork looks incredible. he's really strong now and the wheels are still there

This is purely a snap judgment based on the 1st period, but Lou and I were just texting and we both think that Cehlarik and Bjork have been more impressive than Donato.

If I could take only two of 17-22-10 right now, Donato is the guy I’m sending down to PRO.

GloryDaze4877

Barely Irrelevant
Jun 27, 2006
The Sticks (West MA)
Will you still love him when he stops scoring 35 goals a season but still does stupid ****???? Asking for a friend....

Heinen's doing a good job of being PJ :D

Ask me when he stops being one of the 10 best in the NHL and the answer could be different. That’s a few years away.

My point is basically that it takes all kinds to have a good team, your PJ’s and your Marchand’s.

No slight intended, but I hope and believe that Heinen will be better than PJ.

TwineTickler

TheUltimateBruin
May 13, 2006
Fairfield County, CT
Vaak denies a lot of zone exists by pitching along the wall. He’s been impressive the last 2 games. Looks like he needs to put on some weight. We have some depth at defense.

100%... and he's not afraid at all to stay in the play offensively, and he does it a lot, yet he's never out of position. So smart and smooth. Great skater. I'll be honest I'm going to be sad to see him sent down. I'm not sure he deserves to be, but unless we move a D that's the reality. Bottom line very excited for the Urho era to start.

Reactions: Strafer

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad