Post-Game Talk: PS 8 - Move Along, Nothing To See Here - Flyers 4 BRUINS 1 F

LSCII

Cup driven
Mar 1, 2002
Central MA
Huge difference between being critical and pushing a false narrative :laugh:

OMINM, defender of the internet!! :laugh:

No false narrative. Just truth. If you're being paid like a top performer, you need to perform like one all the time and not just when you feel like it. Suck if he or some fans can't handle that expectation, but that's what it is.

ON3M4N

Ignores/60 = Elite
Dec 13, 2015
Connecticut
OMINM, defender of the internet!! :laugh:

No false narrative. Just truth. If you're being paid like a top performer, you need to perform like one all the time and not just when you feel like it. Suck if he or some fans can't handle that expectation, but that's what it is.

Are you still talking about Krejci? Let it go lol.

Reactions: LSCII

JP Nolan

Sep 28, 2017
Yah, 2.75 is going to cripple their cap space.:sarcasm:

Backes, Belesky, Moore.......I mean pitiful. Add up that wasted cap space.....Now tell me about it.

AT this point though its laughable.

Just saw Neely interviewed on Moore... i know he wants a refund for sure.

The don godfather

Jul 5, 2018
Woodbridge Ontario
That Hamilton trade is looking worse each day. I really thought jfk was our guy this year and bust on Sweeney arrogant face. I'm sure if we did a one for one like zibnajad we would have got a center like him. Backes was supposed to also be the answer and bust on dons face. Now kuraly is gonna have to put points on the board good luck with that one.

Reactions: Fenian24

RiverbottomChuck

Jul 20, 2018
Washington DC
That Hamilton trade is looking worse each day. I really thought jfk was our guy this year and bust on Sweeney arrogant face. I'm sure if we did a one for one like zibnajad we would have got a center like him. Backes was supposed to also be the answer and bust on dons face. Now kuraly is gonna have to put points on the board good luck with that one.
What's your obsession busting on dons face?

Fenian24

Jun 14, 2010
Maybe thats why he is on his SIXTH team in eight years.......:huh:..........5 years at 2.75 million....BRUTAL. 5 years of this guy...LOL....Sad,
McQuaid was paid that and I was always told how overpaid he was, I would take McQuaid any day over Moore from what I have seen so far.

If the response to this is McQuaid was going to be a UFA then he should have been resigned

BBB24

Aug 12, 2010
Saskatchewan
McQuaid was paid that and I was always told how overpaid he was, I would take McQuaid any day over Moore from what I have seen so far.

If the response to this is McQuaid was going to be a UFA then he should have been resigned
Anyone who would take McQuaid over Moore really needs to take time and watch some games, skill level is not even remotely close. McQuaid was a great soldier but he is toast. He will help the Rangers for sure, but that’s because they want to tank, that is where his value lies.

Last edited:

JP Nolan

Sep 28, 2017

It is what it is...

nfld77

Aug 13, 2007
Newfoundland
I'm sorry about your back, they sure can be tricky things can't they? I agree with you 100% about Patrice- if his back is even a little bit wonky he needs to wait until it is completely healed.

Really nice of you my friend. Thank you very much..I fell 7 scaffold lengths, 35 ft way back in 1980. I was 18 at the time..I was told back then it would cause probs when I got older and here I am, 55 yrs old and on disability..BUT BMC, so many people with the "C" word and other conditions worse than me, I try not to complain alot about it. I do what I'm capable of and finally learning to shy away from stuff I shouldn't be doing..

Thanks again friend, truly appreciate it!!

BMC

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2003
The Quiet Corner
Really nice of you my friend. Thank you very much..I fell 7 scaffold lengths, 35 ft way back in 1980. I was 18 at the time..I was told back then it would cause probs when I got older and here I am, 55 yrs old and on disability..BUT BMC, so many people with the "C" word and other conditions worse than me, I try not to complain alot about it. I do what I'm capable of and finally learning to shy away from stuff I shouldn't be doing..

Thanks again friend, truly appreciate it!!

You're welcome!

I inherited a back muscle/nerve defect from my father (who inherited it from my grandmother)- damn thing can "pop" from the slightest thing such as a sneeze. Compared to your situation mine is minor- as long as I do my exercises and get my walking done I'm pain free and can do most things though of course there are those things I avoid doing so as not to aggravate it. Longest I was ever laid up was 6 weeks w/severe spasms so I know just how painful & limiting a back injury can be.

Getting older sucks but it surely beats the alternative! :nod:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad