GDT: PS #6 - 9/27/13 | New York Rangers vs Los Angeles Kings | 10:30 PM - MSG, NHL NET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esa 10

Jul 12, 2006
I really have to question the competence of our Pro Scouts. They trade for Faulk and then give him almost $1 million 1 way. In a year when the Cap comes down and a billion more competent defensemen are looking for work.

The goal was to have depth on the backline when injuries hit. Faulk, Bickel, Syvret? Eminger was better and no one else wanted him.

16 To Stanley*

Yet again a horrible non factual post.. Last time he played he had a great game and bumped Kreider
For the last 2 periods off the first line. Again dumb play in a reg season game who cares tonight unless your that guy that has to bash the tough guy to fit in around here

He had one good play all pre-season and couldn't finish on it. Otherwise he's been....a plug, which is exactly how he played when he got his cup of tea last year.

Keep harping on my post. Love tasting those tears. Again, everyone here knows, if a guy fights, you'll defend him till the death. We have a ton of good kids pushing for roster spots, if Mashinter gets a starting one over any of the, i'll be extremely disappointed.

We have better options. Asham and Dorsett are good enough to play in the lineup at the start and are both much better offensive options then Mashinter.

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
Rick Nash makes me sick. I know the preseason doesn't matter, but I have to be up at 6. I stayed up to watch the Rangers last preseason game, and he floats around like he's trying to think of what tie he wants to wear later, until the puck ends up on his stick, where he tries some EAsports 1 on 3 spin move, dekes through 3 players and then literally passes the puck right to them? **** that **** man. Rick Nash hasn't played a good hockey game since game 48 of last season.

I miss Hags, Step and Cally. Literally my 3 favorite forwards on this team. Any one of them has the ability to turn this game around, especially Step and Cally.

Watching the two of them play together here, to me Nash has basically been Benoit Pouloit, only for 6.8 million more.

ThisYearsModel

Mar 4, 2004
Problem is nobody seems to understand that the preseason is preparation for the real thing, not "let's jerk off for 6 games and wing it on October 3rd".

Post of the evening.

Doctyl

Play-ins Manager
Jan 25, 2011
Bofflol
so i guess people here didnt **** on gaborik because he was european huh? this fanbase literally hates all of its stars.

ThisYearsModel

Mar 4, 2004
I almost made the 4 hour drive to Vegas to watch this. Sure glad I didn't. Now I can just get POed when I see them live in Anaheim on October 8th.

bmoak

Apr 4, 2004
I really have to question the competence of our Pro Scouts. They trade for Faulk and then give him almost $1 million 1 way. In a year when the Cap comes down and a billion more competent defensemen are looking for work.

People complain about Sather, but the Rangers' problems go much deeper than that: the pro scouting, the amateur scouting, the drafting, and managing the minor league system.

16 To Stanley*

so i guess people here didnt **** on gaborik because he was european huh? this fanbase literally hates all of its stars.

Are you being sarcastic, because Gaborik was ripped on pretty hard by most here.

Doctyl

Play-ins Manager
Jan 25, 2011
Bofflol
Are you being sarcastic, because Gaborik was ripped on pretty hard by most here.

not at all. i just thought the root of all the gabs problems was the "lazy european" label. nash is easily hated just as much. for the record i love both of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 6
    Staked: $6,201.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino