GDT: PS #6 - 9/27/13 | New York Rangers vs Los Angeles Kings | 10:30 PM - MSG, NHL NET

Status
Not open for further replies.

hpNYR

HF Forecaster
Jun 18, 2006
Northridge, CA
www.twitter.com
Enough with the its preseason. Its the last ****ing preseason game and this is the effort they have for it? It seems as if they dont know whats expected of them. Only that they want a player in front of the net all the time. They look lost. It wasnt the case during torterellas training camps. Everyone knew what was expected of them.

JCrusher*

Apr 16, 2012
If Kreider would only play like he is pissed off all the time, he would be a beast.
The coaches must have talked to him. Thats why i think he is gonna stay. I know people love fast and lindberg but when kreider is 100% committed his a a nightmare for the opposing team. maybe thsi was the wake up call he needed because he is playing his ass off tonight

tc 23

#GaunceForGM
Dec 11, 2012
Vancouver
Hi guys. Nuck fan popping in. Don't worry too much, AV usually throws the preseason away to test new things and give guys a look in different role. He's also notorious for slow starts to the season (terrible Octobers) but once he picks it up and the system starts clicking, you guys will have a solid team. Unfortunately, he loves his journeyman plugs who are willing to drop the gloves (Rome, Glass, etc) so get ready to embrace AV's new man-crush - Stu Bickel.

OverTheCap

Jan 3, 2009
Can't wait to hear about how Richards spent his offseason!

"Well, I thought I was over Olivia Munn, and then I caught an episode of Newsroom and cried into my pillow for 3 hours..."

DudMan28

Jan 30, 2013
Everybody Panic!!!!!:scared::scared::scared::scared::scared::scared::scared::scared::scared::scared::scared:

I wouldn't say its time to panic, but its not like the NFL were 3 quarters of the game is played by guys who will never see the field. We have a lot of guys out there that will be playing opening night, and most of them look bad.

Not quite panicking, but I'm not thrilled by what I've seen.

Doctyl

Play-ins Manager
Jan 25, 2011
Bofflol
Hi guys. Nuck fan popping in. Don't worry too much, AV usually throws the preseason away to test new things and give guys a look in different role. He's also notorious for slow starts to the season (terrible Octobers) but once he picks it up and the system starts clicking, you guys will have a solid team. Unfortunately, he loves his journeyman plugs who are willing to drop the gloves (Rome, Glass, etc) so get ready to embrace AV's new man-crush - Stu Bickel.

well torts dressed him in way too many games, he got 3 minutes most of the time. however i dont know where stu fits in. certainly not on defense, we are pretty deep there.

16 To Stanley*

Rangers top 6 on D is set.

Championship*

"It's the preseason" is going to turn into "It's only the first game" which is gonna be "It's only the first week" ect, ect

Another beer anybody?

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
Enough with the its preseason. Its the last ****ing preseason game and this is the effort they have for it? It seems as if they dont know whats expected of them. Only that they want a player in front of the net all the time. They look lost. It wasnt the case during torterellas training camps. Everyone knew what was expected of them.

Problem is nobody seems to understand that the preseason is preparation for the real thing, not "let's jerk off for 6 games and wing it on October 3rd".

And by "nobody" I mean including the Rangers.

Callagraves

Block shots
Jan 24, 2011
Rick Nash makes me sick. I know the preseason doesn't matter, but I have to be up at 6. I stayed up to watch the Rangers last preseason game, and he floats around like he's trying to think of what tie he wants to wear later, until the puck ends up on his stick, where he tries some EAsports 1 on 3 spin move, dekes through 3 players and then literally passes the puck right to them? **** that **** man. Rick Nash hasn't played a good hockey game since game 48 of last season.

I miss Hags, Step and Cally. Literally my 3 favorite forwards on this team. Any one of them has the ability to turn this game around, especially Step and Cally.

Drewbackatu*

Problem is nobody seems to understand that the preseason is preparation for the real thing, not "let's jerk off for 6 games and wing it on October 3rd".

And by "nobody" I mean including the Rangers.

Well stated.

Dagoon44

Sep 15, 2003
NJ
dagoon44.blogspot.com
Which is exactly my point. He's been crap all pre-season, therefore he shouldn't make the team.

Which is the post i was referring to......

Yet again a horrible non factual post.. Last time he played he had a great game and bumped Kreider
For the last 2 periods off the first line. Again dumb play in a reg season game who cares tonight unless your that guy that has to bash the tough guy to fit in around here

Ail

Based and Rangerspilled.
Nov 13, 2009
Boomerville
"It's the preseason" is going to turn into "It's only the first game" which is gonna be "It's only the first week" ect, ect

Another beer anybody?

Same thing every year. People make excuses all year long until the bitter end. People over react all year long as well.

hpNYR

HF Forecaster
Jun 18, 2006
Northridge, CA
www.twitter.com
Enough with the "its just preseason" crap. Its the last preseason game and this is the effort they have? Team looks lost. They dont seem to get whats expected of them. Tortorella camps everyone knew what was expected of them.

Doctyl

Play-ins Manager
Jan 25, 2011
Bofflol
anyone actually read the post from the canucks fan? i thought it was pretty insightful especially for the sky is falling crowd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad