GDT: PS #6 - 9/27/13 | New York Rangers vs Los Angeles Kings | 10:30 PM - MSG, NHL NET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kakko

Formerly Chytil
Mar 23, 2011
Long Island
I don't understand why our players can't take a normal wrist shot. They can only slide it on the ice. I understand that lifting the puck is pretty hard for beginners, but... yeah

ThisYearsModel

Mar 4, 2004
Is there any possibility that Richards might actually LEAD a teammate with a pass instead of passing into their feet?

Callagraves

Block shots
Jan 24, 2011
Save for Moore's give away, they're looking much better. Even there, Hanke had two good stops.

Kreider was ignited. I just watched him throw 3 hits on a single forecheck, i want more of it.

Raspewtin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 30, 2013
Kreider definitely came to play tonight. Del Zotto did too, I thought he looked great this game.

Aug 3, 2010
Rangers are building up some momentum, time to take a bad penalty.

JCrusher*

Apr 16, 2012
I think Kreider is gonna stick other than miller he has been one of the better guys out there againt a tough team

tc 23

#GaunceForGM
Dec 11, 2012
Vancouver
well yea it kind of went to **** there

I don't think Bickel will be a regular for you guys but AV's system is especially taxing on dmen and when injuries inevitably hit, you'll see him, and other guys, in situations they should never have been (Glass lining up with Kesler in the WCF, Rome on the 1st PP, etc). AV's system in Vancouver was designed to skip through the neutral zone as fast as possible so your d will be a big part of the system. It's a difficult system to learn (Hamhuis, and Garrison took an extended period of time to learn and adjust while Ballard never really adapted) so you'll see guys struggle early on. He also loved to encourage the D to pinch and be aggressive. You guys have an excellent group of dmen so I think he will try to bring this with him.

OverTheCap

Jan 3, 2009
Micheletti playing a game of "let's see if I can mention the Sutter brothers in every preseason game."

Raspewtin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 30, 2013
Asham deserves to make the team, but Dorsett is definitely better than him and has that 4th RW spot locked down.

16 To Stanley*

I don't think Bickel will be a regular for you guys but AV's system is especially taxing on dmen and when injuries inevitably hit, you'll see him, and other guys, in situations they should never have been (Glass lining up with Kesler in the WCF, Rome on the 1st PP, etc). AV's system in Vancouver was designed to skip through the neutral zone as fast as possible so your d will be a big part of the system. It's a difficult system to learn (Hamhuis, and Garrison took an extended period of time to learn and adjust while Ballard never really adapted) so you'll see guys struggle early on. He also loved to encourage the D to pinch and be aggressive. You guys have an excellent group of dmen so I think he will try to bring this with him.

Bickel is not going to play dude. He's still around because he costs like 2 dollars and they couldn't care less if he sits watching games instead of honing his skills.

Doctyl

Play-ins Manager
Jan 25, 2011
Bofflol
Bickel is not going to play dude. He's still around because he costs like 2 dollars and they couldn't care less if he sits watching games instead of honing his skills.

EugnPU4.jpg

Boruto

Jun 27, 2011
why does Falk ALWAYS take the long wrister from the point when there's no way it's going to get through and is just going to get blocked, intercepted or at best deflected into the corner. You have a freaking opposing point man for a reason!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad