GDT: PS #6 - 9/27/13 | New York Rangers vs Los Angeles Kings | 10:30 PM - MSG, NHL NET

Status
Not open for further replies.

broadwayblue

Mar 4, 2004
NYC
I think when you look at the whole of the preseason that it's completely reasonable to raise concerns. "It's the preseason" works in preseason games 1 and 2, the later ones, where our meal ticket is looking like a Flyers goalie, yeah there's legitimate worry there. A reasonable person should definitely not be feeling comfortable right now. I've never seen Henrik look this bad.

Eh, when hank gives up 4 on opening night I'll raise an eyebrow.

Aug 3, 2010
Toughness means nothing if the team is down a man on the ice because of it.
I don't mind fighting and there's definitely some fights I've cheered on. I would be against fighting being absolutely taken out, and staged fights are just the worst.
But if the hit's clean, skate away. Make sure your teammate is OK, and on the next shift, make sure they taste it without penalizing your team.

I just don't see why a completely avoidable penalty should be taken on a play that's legal.

2Leetch_94

Kreid Me A River
Sep 16, 2005
New Jersey
Not for nothing but this hasn't exactly been a normal pre-season schedule wise. All road games, this west coast trip with four games in five days. Hard to get into any sort of momentum. With that said, the entire team looks like ****. However, there's 82 regular season games to stress out about, I'll wait until then.

Doctyl

Play-ins Manager
Jan 25, 2011
Bofflol
Young players look the best, without a doubt

its really not a mystery. they are the ones trying to break into this league. if they dont show anything, then the spots go to asham pyatt and powe. a lot of these players either have locked up spots or are so bad that they wont make the team anyway.

16 To Stanley*

Not for nothing but this hasn't exactly been a normal pre-season schedule wise. All road games, this west coast trip with four games in five days. Hard to get into any sort of momentum. With that said, the entire team looks like ****. However, there's 82 regular season games to stress out about, I'll wait until then.

Same thing every year. Rangers are popular so they get put on some ****ing publicity tour for the NHL. They end up completely exhausted and don't get real practices and start of slowly.

Drink the tears of all these fair weather fans now. When the Rangers are in a good spot come the end of the season, the majority of these posters won't be around or will be singing a completely different tune.

16 To Stanley*

it's not semantics.

Pre-season doesn't matter. The season does. Mashinter won't be on the team during the season. He won't be here when it matters.

Which is exactly my point. He's been crap all pre-season, therefore he shouldn't make the team.

Which is the post i was referring to......

Championship*

Eh, when hank gives up 4 on opening night I'll raise an eyebrow.

He hasn't looked good at all pretty much the whole preseason. He's never had a preseason like this. Don't be surprised if this is the case. The time of "It's the preseason" ends in 20 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad