Post-Game Talk: PS #4 - 10/03/16 | RANGERS @ flyers | 7:00 PM - MSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

silverfish

got perma'd
Jun 24, 2008
under the bridge
I don't disagree that Pirri has been better than Vesey, but that doesn't mean that Vesey has looked like he isn't ready.

Personally, I thought he looked much better than both of his line mates on Thursday (specifically Nash, who looked like doo doo butter.)

Yeah I completely disagree. I was at that game, and all I saw was a Rick Nash who was busting his ass every minute he was on the ice., and Kevin Hayes trying to force-feed the puck to Vesey every chance he got.

There is always the possibility that two people can watch the same thing and see different outcomes :)

Irishguy42

Mr. Preachy
Sep 11, 2015
NJ
Hayes better not try and force-feed Vesey the puck tonight. Like, it's okay to feed him when the time is good.

But Kevin, please don't try to do it every single time you have the puck...

FLYLine27*

BUCH
Nov 9, 2004
NY
Hayes better not try and force-feed Vesey the puck tonight. Like, it's okay to feed him when the time is good.

But Kevin, please don't try to do it every single time you have the puck...

He's just trying to get his buddy a goal in the pre-season, no harm ;)

NYR

Mar 1, 2002
LI
The Undertaker doesn't like Philthy, especially after last years whole hit on Step/Simmons debacle.

Is he gonna line someone up right out of the gate and set the tone for this game?

LGR!!!!!! :yo:

Revel

Dark Sky Enthusiast
Oct 20, 2015
Dunning–Krugerville
The Undertaker doesn't like Philthy, especially after last years whole hit on Step/Simmons debacle.

Is he gonna line someone up right out of the gate and set the tone for this game?

LGR!!!!!! :yo:

Surprised how vicious some of these pre-season games get. Watched Winnipeg vs Calgary last night and they were beating the crap out of each other. At least 3 fights.

bmoak

Apr 4, 2004
I, for one, cannot wait until the Rangers Opening Night roster features Scrappy Lappy and Tuff Tanner anchoring the fourth line while Jooris, Grabner, Gerbe, and Hrivik either sit in the press box, are sent down to the AHL. or are lost on waivers. You know AV is going to make it happen.

Raspewtin

May 30, 2013
McDonagh Clendenning ayyyeee

I, for one, cannot wait until the Rangers Opening Night roster features Scrappy Lappy and Tuff Tanner anchoring the fourth line while Jooris, Grabner, Gerbe, and Hrivik either sit in the press box, are sent down to the AHL. or are lost on waivers. You know AV is going to make it happen.

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

NYR

Mar 1, 2002
LI
Surprised how vicious some of these pre-season games get. Watched Winnipeg vs Calgary last night and they were beating the crap out of each other. At least 3 fights.

A lot of players are fighting for a spot in the line up. Add in the rivalry factor and way we go.

Looking forward to this ;)

Revel

Dark Sky Enthusiast
Oct 20, 2015
Dunning–Krugerville
If Lappy makes this team, all hope of additional offense from the 4th line is lost. Just watch how slow he is tonight. I don't care if he lost 20 pounds...his skates are mired in quicksand.

Boruto

Jun 27, 2011
What's the deal about the EP transfer tweets on rumors of Jooris and Gerbe ------> Swiss league?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad