GDT: PS #3 - 10/01/16 | RANGERS @ devils | 7:00 PM - MSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trever28

Nov 17, 2011
Was I the only one that saw the guys from Impractical Jokers catching a puck and cheering at the camera during the last minute of the game?

Kovalev27

BEST IN THE WORLD
Jun 22, 2004
NYC
Clendening is not that good guys he's better than paliotta that's for sure but at best a 7th or 8th guy not a regular.

Mcilrath is the much better player as is skjei as is Holden

Irishguy42

Mr. Preachy
Sep 11, 2015
NJ
Good attempt at clawing their way back. NJ with a decently filled NHL-squad almost getting beat by a mostly AHL-squad.

Not bad.

I think Skapski might take the helm from Hellberg down in Hartford.

NYR

Mar 1, 2002
LI
Time to make the cuts and start getting to work with the big squad!

Revel

Dark Sky Enthusiast
Oct 20, 2015
Dunning–Krugerville
Clendening is not that good guys he's better than paliotta that's for sure but at best a 7th or 8th guy not a regular.

He moves the puck better than any Dman we have now. He isn't that bad in the D-zone, either. He's an NHL talent. I think he should be #6/7.

Waivers

Sep 27, 2013
NY
I've stuck up for Girardi long enough, even after getting beat vs LA down the boards leading to a goal, but when he got his contract extension, I can't stick up for him any longer after that event, he's been so dusty, but grateful for having him, he's baked zetti

Hunter Gathers

The Crown
Feb 27, 2002
parts unknown
I've stuck up for Girardi long enough, even after getting beat vs LA down the boards leading to a goal, but when he got his contract extension, I can't stick up for him any longer after that event, he's been so dusty, but grateful for having him, he's baked zetti

Agreed. One of my favorites. I remember posting on here as he came up. Great guy, great career, great Ranger.

Time to move on.

Waivers

Sep 27, 2013
NY
Well said bro, even when people have been ******** on him for years, that moment where he signed his contract where he was already having a down year, he completely tanked after that. I was optimistic about his recovery by not playing again for the ~10th straight post season or whatever, but I knew he was probably done. He isn't even using his head, he pole-vaulted himself chasing a player behind the net and it's just sad, he was actually good but like you said, time to move on. We should try and get rid of him for anything, and the rumors were TOR was interested but their price wasn't good enough.

silverfish

got perma'd
Jun 24, 2008
under the bridge
a3FJW9P.png

EDIT - Even before the chart, it was obvoius that Kreider was by far and away the best player on the ice for the Rangers tonight.

BBKers

Jan 9, 2006
Bialystok, Poland
The Good: Zib, Gilmour, Kreider, Clendenning
HM Gropp, Fast, Jensen
The Bad: Paliotta, Skjei (vs expectations), McRae
HM Lapierre & Kreiders "breakaways"
The Redden (Ugly): Miller
The Girardi: Girardi

Irishguy42

Mr. Preachy
Sep 11, 2015
NJ
a3FJW9P.png

EDIT - Even before the chart, it was obvoius that Kreider was by far and away the best player on the ice for the Rangers tonight.

I keep seeing ZBad over in the "dull" portion of your charts. I know it's only 5v5, so is it mostly about his usage thusfar, or...

NYR

Mar 1, 2002
LI

Exactly..If I have to pick 2 out the 4 mentioned, it's McIllrath and Skjei.

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
Not the worst game.

Chalk it up to having our 4th string keeper in net and we get them next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad