Prust

Dominator13

Feb 20, 2003
hockey city
Dominator13
Still think we should have also kept Staubitz or signed another HW, just to fill in on occassion for someone like Colby Armstrong. Added to Prust we'd be set.

His buddy Michael Rupp in NY would be damn perfect for our style of team. Colorado also has a 6'6 homeboy Patrick Bordeleau not doing so bad. Another one is Bissonnette who looks like an awesome locker room presence.

bud12

Oct 8, 2012
His buddy Michael Rupp in NY would be damn perfect for our style of team. Colorado also has a 6'6 homeboy Patrick Bordeleau not doing so bad. Another one is Bissonnette who looks like an awesome locker room presence.

this would be a dream come true:yo:

68*

Now if we could finally get a heavy to help Prust. I don't wanna see Prust getting fed by Lucic or Orr because he has too much pride to decline an invitation to fight.

bud12

Oct 8, 2012
Is he a friend of yours?

no, but I followed him since his first day in the ahl and I know how a beast he is. And is french lol:laugh:

I know Jimmy Bonneau a bit because is from the same area as me

Mr. Hab

Nov 17, 2004
Montreal
Prust, Moen, White, Armstrong, Bouillon...all gritty warriors.

Very happy with Prust and Bouillon always been a fan of Bouillon (and this includes the playoffs...Bouille is a warrior...he'll give his all even when injured.

I feel a lot better for Moen and White, since they had to do all the ''gritty'' stuff for the team in last two seasons. Now they have actual help.

Analyzer*

We should trade a 1st for Bordeleau. I mean, he's 6'6 and he has a good chance to beat people 4, or more inches smaller than him. Around his same size and they actually know how to fight, well, he's ****ed like John Scott.

JohnLennon

Mar 26, 2011
If he keeps it up, he is easily going to be my favorite player on the team. Players like him are what makes watching hockey so fun for me: heart, grit, leadership, toughness, good teammate... he's got it all. Even some soft mitts at times.

bud12

Oct 8, 2012
We should trade a 1st for Bordeleau. I mean, he's 6'6 and he has a good chance to beat people 4, or more inches smaller than him. Around his same size and they actually know how to fight, well, he's ****ed like John Scott.

oooooo boy, here we go again. Analyzer talk about a player that he probably never saw..... Bordeleau is more of a Steve Mac than a John Scott

cphabs

The 2 stooges….
Dec 21, 2012
Prust need to grow a mustache like McPhee! Also, we need to ask him who his favorite grinders are... then try to get a few :)

Habs Junkie

Feb 24, 2009
Montreal
Melnik said a couple of days ago that Prust is the new Chris Nilan. Good comparison IMO. I also see him as between a Chris Neil and Scott Hartnell. Great addition to our team!

Hannibal

Fear the Weber
Feb 11, 2007
Prust is my favorite habs. I've been wanting him on the team for years. When we signed him this summer, i was freaking happy!

Et le But

Nov 28, 2010
New York
Melnik said a couple of days ago that Prust is the new Chris Nilan. Good comparison IMO. I also see him as between a Chris Neil and Scott Hartnell. Great addition to our team!

He's not as good of an offensive player as Hartnell. He's a little like Knuckles, less intimidating but more well rounded. He's above average defensively for sure.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad