Prust

Forsead

Apr 7, 2009
Québec City
I wanted Prust on the team for years, I knew he was exactly what we needed. I really wanted the Habs to sign the guy this summer and I was thrilled to see him with the team, even if I thought his salary was a little bit high. Right now I think his salary is just fine thought and not and overpayment, especially if he can produce at a 30 pts pace like he did in 2010-2011.

His play on the PK also help Plekanec having more energy to produce more offensively and to shutdown the oponent first line during the game.

Habaneros

Habs Cup champs 2010
Oct 31, 2011
Prust is a guy you can't help but love...i really enjoy watching him when he is on the ice.

heck the guy really could have had points in all 4 games so far...goal called back against leafs...was Prust

Hunter in London said everything you need to know about Prust.

I hope Prust , you do like Travis Moen , and resign 4 years from now and go out a Habs.....

The Gally twins with Prust ,can be a great line for many years to come.Prust with the Gally twins likely becomes a 35-40 pts a year guy.

Last edited:

disturbedraven

Lets rock
Apr 11, 2005
Peterborough
www.fhockey.com
The Gally twins with Prust ,can be a great line for many years to come.Prust with the Gally twins likely becomes a 35-40 pts a year guy.

I doubt they will be together in 1-3 years as a line. Not to say that they won't have time together on the ice sporadically, but I don't think it's likely that they won't be kept together when they develop a bit more and see more icetime

Dominator13

Feb 20, 2003
hockey city
Dominator13
I doubt they will be together in 1-3 years as a line. Not to say that they won't have time together on the ice sporadically, but I don't think it's likely that they won't be kept together when they develop a bit more and see more icetime

I agree. In 2 years one of Hudon or Bozon will look pretty damn good next to those 2. Unless they trade for 1 big power forward.

Dominator13

Feb 20, 2003
hockey city
Dominator13
We've got this maxpac kid... :handclap:

Yes we do. I just don't see the day though when he and Desharnais get seperated.

Hudon-Galchenyuk-Gallagher
Pacioretty-Desharnais-Collberg/Kristo/Leblanc
Bournival-Eller-Leblanc/Kristo
Moen-White-Prust

Tinordi-Subban
Beaulieu-Emelin
Gorges-Thrower
Ellis
Dietz

Mother of hell! :amazed:

Corncob

Feb 10, 2011
Now if we could finally get a heavy to help Prust. I don't wanna see Prust getting fed by Lucic or Orr because he has too much pride to decline an invitation to fight.

Considering that the last time Prust fought Lucic he was on a roster including Mike Rupp and the time before that Derek Boogard was a teammate, I'm going to go out on a limb and say that having a heavyweight on the team would have absolutely no influence on whether Prust fights Lucic or not...

Blind Gardien

nexus of the crisis
Apr 2, 2004
Four Winds Bar
I'm not sure Prust has actually *done* that much for us yet... I mean, we've had 3 wishy-washy exhibition-style games and one decent edge-of-the-seat tilt against the Devils. The love will really be warranted once we get into some real tilts against the B's and whatnot. But of course, we all know we'll love him, and it will all come to pass exactly as expected, so no worries.

bud12

Oct 8, 2012
Considering that the last time Prust fought Lucic he was on a roster including Mike Rupp and the time before that Derek Boogard was a teammate, I'm going to go out on a limb and say that having a heavyweight on the team would have absolutely no influence on whether Prust fights Lucic or not...

Rupp fighted Macdermid in the last Lucic vs Prust and Boogard fighted Thornton in their first.....

Laurent

Wat.
Apr 9, 2010
Montreal
Has to channel it down. I have no problem with his intensity. I would take that Goaltending interference call in the 1st or 2nd period, but not in the third period with 4 minutes left up 1 goal.

Got no problem with the way hes playing. I absolutely love Prust, but he just needs to channel it down in certain situations, cause sooner or later it might bite the team in the ass

Kriss E

May 3, 2007
Jeddah
Yes we do. I just don't see the day though when he and Desharnais get seperated.

Hudon-Galchenyuk-Gallagher
Pacioretty-Desharnais-Collberg/Kristo/Leblanc
Bournival-Eller-Leblanc/Kristo
Moen-White-Prust

Tinordi-Subban
Beaulieu-Emelin
Gorges-Thrower
Ellis
Dietz

Mother of hell! :amazed:

This could be a last place team as much as a good one.

Dagistitsyn

Aug 27, 2011
Nova Scotia
Has to channel it down. I have no problem with his intensity. I would take that Goaltending interference call in the 1st or 2nd period, but not in the third period with 4 minutes left up 1 goal.

Got no problem with the way hes playing. I absolutely love Prust, but he just needs to channel it down, cause sooner or later it might bite the team in the ass

Goalie was out of his crease.

hogtownhabsfan*

Got no problem with the way hes playing. I absolutely love Prust, but he just needs to channel it down in certain situations, cause sooner or later it might bite the team in the ass

That was like one of those basketball plays where the passer put the receiver in a bad spot for a charge. More on Gallagher than Prust IMO.

Lions999

Jun 28, 2011

It wasnt a penalty first of all goalie outside his crease, and he was going there to score from a flip pass by Pleks.

Laurent

Wat.
Apr 9, 2010
Montreal
It wasnt a penalty first of all goalie outside his crease, and he was going there to score from a flip pass by Pleks.

Was Gally's pass.

But thats not my point. Its not just tonight, its for future references. He seemed really heated at the end of this game, but I reckon the circumstances didn't help him stay calm ("Unsportsmanlike" penalty).

Just saying, I don't want Prust to change anything, he is exactly what we lacked. But in the future, IF NEEDED, he may have to tone it down.

That was like one of those basketball plays where the passer put the receiver in a bad spot for a charge. More on Gallagher than Prust IMO.

You're probably right. I actually as hopping that Gally would lay off a drop pass to Chuckie that was coming in the high slot unmarked.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad