Providence Bruins General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sharp Shooting Neely

May 30, 2007
Nova Scotia
This one on paper was very winnable. The loss may push them down a notch behind front runner WBS and LHV in 2nd and now likely into a battle with Hershey for third place with 2 games remaining.

Was surprised to see Ginn as the backup. First time hearing his name, let alone seeing him in the line up, this season. Not sure what may have happened to Vladar.

GloryDaze4877

Barely Irrelevant
Jun 27, 2006
The Sticks (West MA)
This one on paper was very winnable. The loss may push them down a notch behind front runner WBS and LHV in 2nd and now likely into a battle with Hershey for third place with 2 games remaining.

Was surprised to see Ginn as the backup. First time hearing his name, let alone seeing him in the line up, this season. Not sure what may have happened to Vladar.

Vladar was awful when I watched him play April 1st against Springfield. Gave up two stoppable goals and was yanked for Subban in the first period. Might have sealed his fate (at least for this year) with that performance.

CHRDANHUTCH

Mar 4, 2002
Auburn, Maine
Vladar was awful when I watched him play April 1st against Springfield. Gave up two stoppable goals and was yanked for Subban in the first period. Might have sealed his fate (at least for this year) with that performance.

have any Atlanta fans on here since it is Providence's affiliate?

PacificNWBruin

Apr 23, 2015
Netherlands
Don't know? He played the whole season last year as the Bs fourth liner. Tall Finn. :) :)

Koppanen is a lot better then Kemp was at the same age. And has more offensive skills and upside then Kemp ever did aswell. They just have a really similar name and some similarities. And also he's a 5th rounder. Good chance he never becomes something based on that. But I think he could be a mid-late round gem just like Gabrielle.

cobrak

Feb 27, 2002
Hockeyland
So basically, they sent Zane down to clinch the playoffs since they couldnt count on Subban? I see a lot of housekeeping after the expansion draft

Sharp Shooting Neely

May 30, 2007
Nova Scotia
LHV, has already clinched a spot in the Calder Cup playoffs (1st time since leaving the Spectrum)

Was thinking more of home ice still in question.

Bruins let a 4-1 lead slip away as LHV scores 3 in the third, 2 in the last minute, and the winner in the first minute of OT. :shakehead

The silver lining is they have secured a PO spot. The last game on the schedule in Hersey tomorrow will decide which of the teams will finish in 3 while the other would get 4th.

DeBrusk did score one on the PP tonight and also picked up an assist.

PB37

Mr Selke
Oct 1, 2002
Maine
DeBrusk is getting hot as the season winds down. 7 goals / 9 assists in his last 15 games.

GarbageGoal

Courage
Dec 1, 2005
RI
Bridgeport lost 7-0 to Springfield which is pretty embarrassing when you're fighting for your playoff life.

Mount Kramer Cameras

Jul 15, 2014
DeBrusk is getting hot as the season winds down. 7 goals / 9 assists in his last 15 games.

It looks like those shots are finally turning into goals. 29 points in his last 34 games is really impressive.

I think he'll bulk up this summer and look to make an impression at camp.

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
DeBrusk with a goal today can hit 20 goals and 50 points

Pretty damn good if you ask me

30 assists and near top of league in shots showed me balance

Like his future

Beesfan

Apr 10, 2006
DeBrusk with a goal today can hit 20 goals and 50 points

Pretty damn good if you ask me

30 assists and near top of league in shots showed me balance

Like his future

Agreed. Outstanding season, and outstanding prospect. Has to be one of the youngest players in AHL. I see a Marchand and like trajectory to his career, but without the high end upside.

Heinen and Cehlarik have had successful seasons too.

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
if I`m a D-man in Providence, I have my bags packed and ready to go to Boston Monday with all these injuries

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad