Prospects with Expiring Rights

Ray Martyniuk

Mar 13, 2019
He is, but we have a logjam at LHD. Our left side sucks, but we still have players who you can’t just send down. Unfortunately for him and the team, as well, the organization is still pretending Hajek is good because of the failed trade of McDonagh that had him as the top asset coming back, so he’s going to get first chance before Rykov from the AHL. It doesn’t matter that Rykov was better than him in the AHL. The team still talks up Hajek.

He may be better suited in another organization.
I think the Rangers also got B Howden,V Namestnikov in the deal and a first rounder right?

DaveG

Noted Jerk
Apr 7, 2003
Winston-Salem NC
maybe luke henman? i don't think he's highly rated by canes fans. @DaveG ?
Correct. He had a good season this past season and might make a good pick-up on an AHL deal given time, but he didn't develop much physically and I'm not sure he has the makeup for the NHL game in that regard.

On the other hand I'll be pretty disappointed if Matt Filipe isn't signed. He's the kind of guy that teams just flat out need to project in a bottom 6 type role.

jgimp

Sep 18, 2017
Ripley, Ont
What are they waiting for? I wonder if they're going to push the "rights expiry" date until after the season is over or cancelled. I can't imagine there's a lot of contract details to iron out.

I think Chevy ran it to the wire on Gawanke as well (also Morrissey, Connor and Laine into TC)
He always seems to wait until the last minute for some reason but fully expect Chisholm to sign and would like to see Giovani signed as well.

Reactions: tcat84

Mrfenn92

Proud to be American
Sponsor
Nov 27, 2018
Chicago,Illinois
For the Blackhawks rights that expire

Rw Mathias From 6'1 195 R 5rd 143p
D Ryan Shea 6'1 195 L 4rd 121p
G Wouter Peters 6'4 205 R 3rd 83p
G Alex Gravel 6'3 220 R 6rd 162p

Forgot one prospect

D Jake Ryzcek 7rd 203p 2016

Started in USHL, then to providence college, then left to go to juniors with halifax. Signed a Ahl deal with Rockford last year.

KristichBabych

Jun 15, 2018
Where is Nikita Pavlychev? It's is last year with Penn State... Does he has chance to sign with Pittsburgh?

neelynugs

Feb 27, 2002
any word on chisholm?

edit: nevermind, i see they signed him this morning.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad