Prospect Info: Prospects & Minor League Teams Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Werewolf

Oct 29, 2013
Tampa
Stephens loses the draw that led to Debrincat's goal ... then ties it with less than a minute remaining. Great game!

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
At least Foegele got to redeem himself for that penalty he took at the end of the game. That entire Erie locker room must be thinking to itself "Thank God. Who cares that it went to 7 we won"

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
I said Erie would put up 5, didn't think they would give up 4 though. Need to play some better defense next round.

EON

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 31, 2013
Raleigh, NC
Anthony Cirelli is just so damn clutch, heck of a player.

Mitchell Stephens is pretty great too.

Tampa has two excellent prospects coming their way. I'm not sure they'll be top 6 players but I expect them to be in the NHL.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
Anthony Cirelli is just so damn clutch, heck of a player.

Mitchell Stephens is pretty great too.

Tampa has two excellent prospects coming their way. I'm not sure they'll be top 6 players but I expect them to be in the NHL.

They will be bottom 6 at least. No offense to guys like Brown and Paquette but they don't set a very high standard. I'm actually surprised they have lasted this long

TeslaCoilFan

Slightly Elite Fan
Mar 17, 2017
West of the Moon
Weird haven't heard anyhing yet on Katchouk's contract so he can come up and practice with the Crunch during their run. Generally the Lightning are pretty fast in getting the kids signed and into the system.

Also, London vs Erie in 10 minutes. Go to Reddit Hockey Streams for a link.

Just got confirmed. See new thread. :)

Freaky Styley

Aug 14, 2007
redlinerapport.blogspot.ca
They will be bottom 6 at least. No offense to guys like Brown and Paquette but they don't set a very high standard. I'm actually surprised they have lasted this long

My thoughts as well, guy works hard but I've never really been impressed with J.T. Brown, seems like he's always chasing the play.

Anyways, came here for a question. Obviously you guys were paying close attention to that Erie-London series.. what would it take for Colorado to land a prospect like Stephens, Raddysh, or Cirelli? Is there a contract we could relieve you of, and get the prospect as a "thanks for the cap space"?

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
My thoughts as well, guy works hard but I've never really been impressed with J.T. Brown, seems like he's always chasing the play.

Anyways, came here for a question. Obviously you guys were paying close attention to that Erie-London series.. what would it take for Colorado to land a prospect like Stephens, Raddysh, or Cirelli? Is there a contract we could relieve you of, and get the prospect as a "thanks for the cap space"?
There is Callahan but I doubt you would like to take that contract unless we add a lot.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay

I think the only contract we'd REALLY want to get rid of is that of a "slightly used" Ryan Callahan and I'm not sure the Avs would want that. To take the proposal seriously I think the most realistic deal to be struck between the Lightning and Avs would be something like: Barrie for Garrison + prospect + draft pick that way the Avalanche are not sustaining any extra losses to the back end and it solves our RHD problem and it gives us a PMD too. But for as skiled as Barrie is I'm more than a little bit apprehensive because it has potential to be Matt Carle all over again. I can come up with trades all day but ultimately I think the best solution for both our teams is to find those players we're looking for in the draft and simply develop them. As a Lightning fan I'm blessed to say our scouting staff is proving to be second to none.

On a semi-related note: Trading Anthony DeAngelo is probably going to be a move we will come to regret after a while. But then again DeAngleo almost as soon as he was traded to the Coyotes he went proved why we traded him in the first place. If we had him right now I think we'd have been the most dangerous team in the East without question.

Lindgren

Jun 30, 2005
Greetings from Vancouver.

I'm curious whether there has been much or even any discussion here about TB offering a contract to Darren Raddysh. Thanks for any comments or thoughts.

MattM92

Dec 8, 2010
FL

I'm curious whether there has been much or even any discussion here about TB offering a contract to Darren Raddysh. Thanks for any comments or thoughts.

I would like that, but there hasn't been any rumblings of that being entertained.

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012

We already have two RD coming up from juniors next year in Spencer and Cernak. Raddysh is clearly superior to them offensively but his defensive game is an issue. We already have Thomas coming back and possibly Blujus so not enough spots for 3 RD. With us trading DeAngelo we are short an offense first guy so wouldn't be a bad option but would prefer to look for a LD one where we have room.

Lindgren

Jun 30, 2005
MattM92 and HoseEmDown, thanks so much for those helpful replies. Really appreciated!

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
Imama with a 2 goal night and Joseph with a goal for the Sea Dogs in a 5-0 win. Looks like Erie will square off tomorrow night with Owen Sound. Funny enough the Otters find themselves trailing in the series. For such a good team they're a mess

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad