Oct 25
Yale (Matthew Beattie) vs. Brown
Oct 26
Harvard (Patrick McNally - cleared to play?) vs. Bentley

S_C

Thanks for the heads up!

denkiteki

Jun 29, 2010
My thoughts exactly. He's not just producing nicely, I believe he's scoring at a PPG pace, which is exceptional in the SHL. If he continues to produce like that throughout the rest of the season it should give him a huge confidence boost and get him back on track in his career.

I also agree that his injury is what probably hampered him from playing the physical North American game because the word on him when he was drafted was that he had an edge to his game. It just didn't make sense that he suddenly got soft, so I'm guessing that injury had to be the problem.

The question really is if he does score a PPG pace, why does he want to come back to NA? He might end up making more money in Europe (at least vs RFA/2way contract) and also have more success while playing at home.

PhilMick

Formerly PRNuck
May 20, 2009
Calgary
Is Sportsnet not doing Friday Night Hockey this year? My quick, lazy and not at all in depth google search yielded no results.

ohnoeszz

May 5, 2010
Yea how else are we supposed to feel good about our prospects if we don't watch them and their numbers don't look pretty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad