Prospect Info: Prospect Talk PART VIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

scott99

May 13, 2005
Stop the presse... Reinhart gets a point! Scott can finally calm down... :)

Lucky assist at that, had his breakout pass deflected then the puck hopped over the stick of another defender onto the tape of the original intended recipient (Still goes in the books as an assist).

VCR touch pass assist on the rush...

No way is that a lucky assist for Reinhart, he put so much English on that pass, it caused it to jump over that defenders stick, Reinhart did that intentionally ;)

Levi Walking Bear

Very Interesting
Oct 8, 2009
Anywhere
No way is that a lucky assist for Reinhart, he put so much English on that pass, it caused it to jump over that defenders stick, Reinhart did that intentionally ;)

Griff knew exactly where the rut in the ice was. :sarcasm:
Edmonton has shut out the opposition in three consecutive games, all on the road.

Wanderson

Aug 1, 2011
Are you sure he's "dominating" the league? I just look at the stats regarding the KHL and all goalies have dominating season! It looks to me like a "soccer" scoring league.
This reminds me of Anders Nilsson some season ago in the SEL. And now look what is doing in a suppose lesser league...

Not sure. I've not seen him play this season. But he got the best SVS% in the league, and he is second in GAA (1.58). You can't have those stats if you ain't good.

http://en.khl.ru/stat/leaders/244/

Mikko also played very well last season in KaIPa, FEL.

SI90

Jul 25, 2011
StrongIsland
Mikko Koskinen is dominating in the KHL. 94.8 SVS% after 15 games. Our next starter?

Not to be Donny Downer but a lot of goalies Have great looking Stats in the NHL, former AHL/Junior/NHL draft picks too...

Jeff Glass- SENS draft pick 27yrold 21GP 1.78GAA .937 SVS%

Barry Brust-WILD draft pick 30yrsold 15GP 1.92GAA .934SVS%

Mikael Tellqvist-Played over 25 games in the NHL TOR draft pick 18GP 1.59GAA .941SVS&

Curtis Sanford-Over 100GP NHL. 17GP 1.81GAA .940SVS%

None of These Guys were great or even that good in NA so I think it says more about the scoring in the league that these guys numbers are this good...

Mikko Koskinen is the #1 goalie in the KHL, but that does not mean that he would come here and be a great starter....We just need to get him here and find out...

duster19

Feb 13, 2013
Reinhart and Hamonic are similar defensive players, although I think Reinhart is a bit quicker and smarter. Reinhart will have no problem playing an uptempo style, because he is a good skater and he is very smart defensively. If he reaches his potential he will be one of the top shutdown defenseman in the league, and will line up against guys like Crosby and Ovechkin every night. To beat these teams in the playoffs you need a guy that can shut them down regularly.

You had me until you said griffin is a better skater then Hamonic...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad