Prospect Info: Prospect Discussion: Even Our Germans We Export To Sweden

Status
Not open for further replies.

OgeeOgelthorpe

Baldina
Feb 29, 2020
We should stop building Swedish national team in Detroit

I'd like to see Detroit go back to the Russian well for prospects. This year was a good year for Russians and we didn't even try to snag one.

I'd also like to see us look at Finland more closely. They have been doing better than Sweden in international tournaments over the last 6 years or so, maybe even longer. And they are producing some good centers in comparison to Sweden.

lilidk

Mar 4, 2008
I'd like to see Detroit go back to the Russian well for prospects. This year was a good year for Russians and we didn't even try to snag one.

I'd also like to see us look at Finland more closely. They have been doing better than Sweden in international tournaments over the last 6 years or so, maybe even longer. And they are producing some good centers in comparison to Sweden.
Right at this moment there's a good Russia vs Finland, it's on YouTube

FabricDetails

HF still in need of automated text analytics
Mar 30, 2009

Maybe they hire Filppula in a role similar to Kronwall?

Reactions: OgeeOgelthorpe

Frk It

Mo Seider Less Problems
Jul 27, 2010

I think 2022 is much better, as far as high end talent. Will not be surprised if we get one of the top 2 forwards.

Frk It

Mo Seider Less Problems
Jul 27, 2010
I am not sure who I would have as our top 10 prospects after this last draft. Anyone want to do a poll or a thread to discuss? @Henkka?

drw02

Aug 10, 2013

Cossa gets lit up for 5 goals in the 1st period of the final team scrimmage

jfrank21

Oct 1, 2009
9 goals against and the loss for our stud new goalie....sweet. Im guessing defense was optional? Like the whole game was played with 5 on 3's in the offensive zone or something? Please?

Reactions: OgeeOgelthorpe

lilidk

Mar 4, 2008
What was the reason P. Roy said he would never played again in Montreal uniform?

lilidk

Mar 4, 2008
I believe he said that it was because he saw the brainless shit that gets said on HFboards and wanted just to get a change of scenery as a result
I don't know, I see much more BS in the everyday media than on HFBoards. I simply stop watching news because amount of unverified lies . People could be wrong, but you cannot be wrong all the time because it is a game , real game . I'd rather agree or disagree with someone in HF than get brainwashed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad