Prospect Info: Prospect Discussion: Even Our Germans We Export To Sweden

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frk It

Mo Seider Less Problems
Jul 27, 2010
I am expecting a bounce-back year from Mastrosimone and Hanas. (I think Hanas is back in the WHL next year?)

OgeeOgelthorpe

Baldina
Feb 29, 2020
I am expecting a bounce-back year from Mastrosimone and Hanas. (I think Hanas is back in the WHL next year?)

Mastrosimone needs more icetime. BU's coach had him on the 3rd line to spread out talent/scoring. It was one of the worst overall BU squads in recent memory.

Reactions: Killerjas

Frk It

Mo Seider Less Problems
Jul 27, 2010
Mastrosimone needs more icetime. BU's coach had him on the 3rd line to spread out talent/scoring. It was one of the worst overall BU squads in recent memory.

I am looking at the forwards, and I am hoping Mastrosimone and Phillips will both see top 6 minutes?

I think O'Brien and Peterson will be the top 2 centers. So hopefully they play on one of those 2 lines. Maybe Tuch and Boucher take the other winger spots.

OgeeOgelthorpe

Baldina
Feb 29, 2020
I am looking at the forwards, and I am hoping Mastrosimone and Phillips will both see top 6 minutes?

I think O'Brien and Peterson will be the top 2 centers. So hopefully they play on one of those 2 lines. Maybe Tuch and Boucher take the other winger spots.

I'm skeptical of that. BU's coach likes to spread things out on his lines. It will probably be OBrien with Tuch and a plug, Peterson with Boucher and a plug, then Philips with Mastro and a plug.

cjm502

Bingo Bango!
Jun 22, 2010
Mid Michigan
Mastro strikes me as a guy whos point totals dont tell the whole story. He has the skill and the smarts, I think if he was in the CHL against less physically mature competition with 1st line and PP1 duties he could put up some big numbers.

Christien

May 1, 2010

Some insight by Kris Draper into some of the 2021 draft picks. He also said that Kienan Draper at 6'2 195 lbs now

Go Wings

Sep 26, 2009
Chatham, ON
Craig Button just said on TSN that he expects Sebastian Cossa to be Canada's starting goalie at the WJC in December.

I cannot wait to see it

Reactions: lilidk
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad