Prospect Info: Prospect Camp: Las Vegas Rookie Faceoff

Ararana

Sep 22, 2013
Two Rivers
Stop drafting NCAA prospects :sarcasm:

Seriously though it sucks we're missing our top three prospects. I'd love to see how Makar looks against this level of compitition.

Chileiceman

Dec 14, 2004
Toronto
The defense is just embarrasingly bad beyond Meloche tonight. Kvaca has been bad, but 4 of the of the goals were grade A scoring chances.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Yikes, that was Murphy's law times a million. I wasn't expecting to win against Vegas considering how deep they are, but not to lose like this. Josh Anderson is a ****ing trainwreck, slow brain and even slower hands; he's like Duncan Siemens and Ryan O'Byrne without talent. Kamenev did not win a single faceoff in that period and looked so pedestrian throughout the game.

Only bright spots I have are O'Connor and Saigeon (Boikov looked good for being out like 12 months). Not going to comment on Kvaca because he should've had some of them, but breakaway and two-on-one galore on him.

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
Kamenev did not win a single faceoff in that period and looked so pedestrian throughout the game.

Missing that whole year might have f***ed his development real bad. Or he's just disinterested and he feels like he doesn't belong there. Either way, that's not good.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
I dislike Anderson more everytime I watch him hit the ice.
I don't know how many goals he was out there for, but at least three came from a play off of his stick.

Missing that whole year might have ****ed his development real bad. Or he's just disinterested and he feels he doesn't belong there. Either way, that's not good.
I don't think it is fair to put all the blame on him, like saying it "doesn't look good" is a hyperbole for a guy coming off of a major surgery. I am more concerned about Anderson who looked like a really, really, really, really, really, really bad player....on a team who got outscored 5-0 in one single period.

Reactions: S3rkie

S3rkie

Jul 21, 2011
Denver, CO
I haven't watched anything really of O'Connor, seems like has a motor and some general sense, does he have any finish in him or is he a bottom 6 grinder type?

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
I don't know how many goals he was out there for, but at least three came from a play off of his stick.

I don't think it is fair to put all the blame on him, like saying it "doesn't look good" is a hyperbole for a guy coming off of a major surgery. I am more concerned about Anderson who looked like a really, really, really, really, really, really bad player on a team who got outscored 5-0 in one single period.

Huh? How? Kamenev is projecting to be on the AVS roster this year, Anderson will likely never sniff the NHL. How can you be more concerned with Anderson?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad