Prospect Info: Prospect Camp: Las Vegas Rookie Faceoff

Vaslof

Feb 1, 2017
Mm I'm a little scared to stay up for 5am hockey and then finding out that there's no stream.

filip85

Feb 7, 2017
Where is russian guy we signed from QMJHL, can't remember his name...

AvsFan29

Mar 15, 2018
Connor Timmins is the new Joey Hishon.
Why would the Avs rush a player into a pre season camp? Players get concussions all the time. He'll play in the AHL this season, and get his chances with the Avs. It's obviously a set back, but the kid will be fine.

Foppa Frossa

May 11, 2006
Denver, CO
Hopefully Kaut/Kam/Shyv will be kept together and dominate. Kam and Shyv are really good friends so hopefully they can convince Shyv to come play for the Eagles and that's our first line.

Pierce Hawthorne

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2012
Caverns of Draconis
Hopefully Kaut/Kam/Shyv will be kept together and dominate. Kam and Shyv are really good friends so hopefully they can convince Shyv to come play for the Eagles and that's our first line.

Shvy is already committed to the Eagles.

That's a really good line to see. But I can't help but think if Kam doesn't make the NHL roster out of the gate this year then he probably won't be making it at all with the Avs.

Maybe all 3 just click together instantly and force the Avs to take all 3 of them as a line in the NHL this year. Highly unlikely but I wouldn't completely rule it out. Probably means Bourque, Toni, and Wilson get waived or sent down.

Landy - Mack - Rants
Jost - Soda - Kerfoot
Shvy - Kam - Kaut
Nieto/Calvert - Compher - Andrighetto

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007

Kamenev might be the one who needs the convincing if he doesn't make the NHL roster. :laugh:

The Avs will stream all three of their games:
Avs Open Vegas Rookie Faceoff Against Host Knights

Nice. Hopefully a sign of things to come for the preseason as well since you know, we're in 2018.

CobraAcesS

De Opresso Liber
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2011
Michigan
Kamenev might be the one who needs the convincing if he doesn't make the NHL roster. :laugh:

Nice. Hopefully a sign of things to come for the preseason as well since you know, we're in 2018.

Looks like us out of market guys are stuck with reddit though..

Pierce Hawthorne

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2012
Caverns of Draconis
Anyone know what time the games are tonight. I'm at work and wont have a chance to look it up right now but will have about 4.5 hours of doing nothing here at work very soon so want to watch :laugh:

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
For those without a BSN account, AJ said that yesterday Kaut was looking like a 1st round pick on the ice around "not-first-round-picks". Also said that Meloche, Boikov and Anderson did well while Kamenev was just "okay" and "will have to show more this weekend".

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad