Problems NOT Related to the Roster

Pez68

Mar 18, 2010
Chicago, IL
Beauty. I think we should start a theme. We all replace our avatars with total FAILS by the team from this season. You have the first, and best, thus far. Let's see if there's a better one tonight.

Pez68

Mar 18, 2010
Chicago, IL
Yeah, I tried to use the one from the Vegas game where he passed it right on the tape of Tuch in the middle of the defensive zone, but it doesn't come out very well. I'm pretty sure he has a fail that immediately ends up in the back of the Hawks' net two out of every three games... We could likely make avatars for all the posters here just off of his gaffes this season.

Reactions: ChiHawks10

LDF

Sep 28, 2016
i can't believe it, i can't find crap.... oh well i will just sit back and watch yous guys creative work.

CallMeShaft

Calder Bedard Fan
Apr 14, 2014
Almost forgot about this beautiful one from Seabrook in the Carolina game. New avatar done.
Using your brother's idea of having a defensive lapse as an avatar? Just because he told you to do something doesn't mean you have to abide. Stand up for yourself man! Don't let your big bro push you around.

Pez68

Mar 18, 2010
Chicago, IL
Using your brother's idea of having a defensive lapse as an avatar? Just because he told you to do something doesn't mean you have to abide. Stand up for yourself man! Don't let your big bro push you around.

His idea to use that one, my idea to make a theme out of it. Plus, I'm older.

CallMeShaft

Calder Bedard Fan
Apr 14, 2014
His idea to use that one, my idea to make a theme out of it. Plus, I'm older.
He obviously tricked you into it when he made his avatar. He's working you over. You should go to his house and punch him in the face, show him who wears the pants in the family.

Kaners Bald Spot

Dec 6, 2011
Kane County, IL
I hate Christmas, only because I can't stand the music and commercialization of the holiday.
I'm fine with spending time with family and eating mass quantities of delicious food.
A Christmas Story and Elf make December somewhat tolerable.

deytookerjaabs

Johnny Paycheck's Tank Advisor
Sep 26, 2010
Eastern Shore
Ya know, the games I attended before we took off in 08/09 it was like "yeah, we suck" because other teams just beat ya by having better players. If anything, you'd leave a game quietly impressed with the stars on the other team.

Now, this ****?

It's a different brand of awful.

Kaners Bald Spot

Dec 6, 2011
Kane County, IL
Ya know, the games I attended before we took off in 08/09 it was like "yeah, we suck" because other teams just beat ya by having better players. If anything, you'd leave a game quietly impressed with the stars on the other team.

Now, this ****?

It's a different brand of awful.
It is a worse brand of awful as well.
It is one thing to suck because you don't have any talent, it is a complete other thing to suck because most of the players on the team don't give a rat's ass.

LordKOTL

Abuse of Officials
Aug 15, 2014
Pacific NW
By the way, you want to know why the Hawks continue to lose?

IMG-20181212-103636.jpg

This is **** I don't even see at the peewee level....

Christ, Allah, and Odin! The slot is not the proper location for a Manwich!!!!!

Last edited:

ChiHawk21

Jan 15, 2011
i think they are thinking to much. like saad is at his best when hes playing a straight line puck possession game. i think hes trying to do to much. that goes for a few other guys as well. the defensive effort isnt there from kane so far. defensive pairs are getting better but still 1 big problem. although i dont mind kampf on the 4th line i think hes been getting a bigger role then hes capable of. id rather see others get the minutes. effort at the blue lines and on the boards has been an absolute disaster.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad