Problems NOT Related to the Roster

Pez68

Mar 18, 2010
Chicago, IL
Honestly I wish someone would email this to Colliton so he can print out a huge copy, and show it at the next practice.

"See guys? This is why we suck."

Reactions: ChiHawks10

HawksBeerFan

Nov 9, 2014
By the way, you want to know why the Hawks continue to lose?

IMG-20181212-103636.jpg

This is **** I don't even see at the peewee level....
Watching this live last night, I couldn't believe my eyes...

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
Honestly I wish someone would email this to Colliton so he can print out a huge copy, and show it at the next practice.

"See guys? This is why we suck."

Colliton would simply look over at Joker and say "See #23 and his determination on that play ,, You refuse to show that and that is why you are watching tonight from press box"

Pez68

Mar 18, 2010
Chicago, IL
It's so bad. Look at the way Manning is squeezed between them... it's like he saw his teammates and said "Hey guys, that's my guy! I got him!" and tried to squeeze in between Toews and Seabs(?). It's just comical. :laugh:

That's pretty much exactly what it looks like... Toews should have just pushed them both over.

Pez68

Mar 18, 2010
Chicago, IL
I think JC might have been running the defensive drill where you have to defend with your stick flipped over, to focus on taking the body and proper angles. Manning just carried that drill over into the game, like JC wanted....not realizing it wasn't flipping the stick over that JC was emphasizing. Logic.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad