Post-Game Talk: Price plays big for his newborn daughter - Habs win 2-0

POGT (03/01/2019)

• Total voters

Lshap

Hardline Moderate
Jun 6, 2011
Montreal
Amazing what some think! Two skinny young kids battling.... they fall down... happens all the time! Just bad luck for Vancouver.. could have been the other way too.
True. Had Domi been hurt by that that high stick to his face -- which wasn't even called -- we'd be screaming bloody murder. He was fine, life went on, and it's forgotten. Petterson's injury looked bad at the moment and some people allowed their emotions to get carried away with the need to blame. Some of the younger Canucks fans sound bat**** crazy, like this was a targeted mob hit.

Reactions: TooLegitToQuit

Censored Toad

Most Records Shattered as GM of the Habs!
Aug 8, 2016
Do you remember him in his playing days ? (if you're old enough)

He always had that chubby face.

And well, he's 48 now, sometimes after 40 things gets out of hand a bit...

as someone struggling to maintain my weight under 200 lbs (currently 205 after the holidays) at the age of 33...... all i can say is .....

SHEEEEEIIITTTTT........... :help:

Reactions: OldCraig71

GSP2018

Nov 20, 2018
Bruins fan attacking KK on the Vancouver board. Lol never thought i would see that.

Forum93

Feb 16, 2015
Great game from Paternity Price, nice recovery from his " irritation" :sarcasm:

Lshap

Hardline Moderate
Jun 6, 2011
Montreal
Aside from that awful turnover, Benn has been playing some solid hockey lately. Hopefully Julien finally realizes he's a 3rd pairing guy and leaves him there instead of trying to put him in the top 4 again.
Agreed. The difference in Benn's play is obvious.

GSP2018

Nov 20, 2018
True. Had Domi been hurt by that that high stick to his face -- which wasn't even called -- we'd be screaming bloody murder. He was fine, life went on, and it's forgotten. Petterson's injury looked bad at the moment and some people allowed their emotions to get carried away with the need to blame. Some of the younger Canucks fans sound bat**** crazy, like this was a targeted mob hit.

Not sure we would be screaming for 30 game suspension lol. That thread closed on the main board was an embarrassment. Its time kids went back to svhool lol

Reactions: Maliki2

murray

Oct 6, 2013
Toronto, Ontario
Thanks to that main board thread, I don't have to pay to heat my house this winter. So, so spicy.

If anyone saw anything other than two lanky baby deer falling all over eachother, I...don't know what to tell you. It was Bambi on ice.

Reactions: Redux91 and GSP2018

Perrah

Jul 2, 2009
Chara tried to injure Patches. KK hooked Petterson. And id be curiois as to how many people actually called and how old they were
Pretty sure the police had to put out a statement to tell people to stop tying up the lines.

GSP2018

Nov 20, 2018
Pretty sure the police had to put out a statement to tell people to stop tying up the lines.

Sounds like Vancouver almost rioted last night lol

But we see how ridiculous some Habs fans can be too

Lshap

Hardline Moderate
Jun 6, 2011
Montreal
Not sure we would be screaming for 30 game suspension lol. That thread closed on the main board was an embarrassment. Its time kids went back to svhool lol
Yeah, there's a small minority of fans acting like 8-year-olds who scream and hit when something upsets them. They'll tire themselves out and take a nap, then the adults can resume talking.

Habs fans called 911 before.
A few apparently did, but so what? They weren't on this board and, more importantly, they weren't the deranged psychos from the Bruins fan base sending out racist tweets, or this week's lovely examples of hatefulness against Comtois and Kotkaniemi.

Reactions: GSP2018

Frank Drebin

He's just a child
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2004
Edmonton
This isn't the first time I've seen price come back from a break and look super Sharp. Too bad we really can't afford to get him a 1b because I think he's a better goalie playing 50-55 games a year.

Frank Drebin

He's just a child
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2004
Edmonton
At 48 I weight in at 275... , I lost 90 pounds and kept it off for 3 years now. Never been this weight since high School! Just saying... It's possible if I did it!!
Good work man! Never forget those bad habits that got you to 275 cause they'll get you there again

Perrah

Jul 2, 2009
Yeah, there's a small minority of fans acting like 8-year-olds who scream and hit when something upsets them. They'll tire themselves out and take a nap, then the adults can resume talking.

A few apparently did, but so what? They weren't on this board and, more importantly, they weren't the deranged psychos from the Bruins fan base sending out racist tweets, or this week's lovely examples of hatefulness against Comtois and Kotkaniemi.

So what are you trying to say? Habs fans are just as Pejorative Slured as any fan base out there. Look at how people on this board reacted to the Kreider slide into Price. Which was widely viewed as habs fans being the crazy ones on another accidental play that injured a star player.

Habs10Habs

Retired
Sponsor
Aug 22, 2006

Hi you must be new to the Habs board lol We have a ton of loonies here who would be crying bloody murder if the situation was reversed.

Reactions: Lafleurs Guy

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad