Post-Game Talk: Price plays big for his newborn daughter - Habs win 2-0

POGT (03/01/2019)

• Total voters

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
And another proof that when Price is on, he is on. That all those saves he couldn't make before, he is making them now. Yes, I understand, adding Weber helped, of course. But he is making the impossible saves that he wasn't making before.
This is fiction.

He was making great saves before. Problem was he had to make many more than he does now.

Webers return and The improvement in Price's numbers is not coincidental.

I'm not even a huge fan of Weber's but he's a hell of a lot better than what Price had in front of him.

Last edited:

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
I have zero problem with Nuck fans being pissed with KK. It's behind the play and it's a scuffle where their star player got hurt.

But some folks are losing their minds over this.

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017
I really want to see this insane rant that he apparently went on

I watched the game with the Garrett feed. He was bewildered that there was no penalty.

He didn't call kotkaniemi a dirty player or anything like that, although I think he did call it a take down, but he also said they were tangled up. It wasn't anything crazy on his part.

sharks9

Jan 16, 2012
Canada
Isles, sabres, bruins, and habs all win tonight, so the habs still holding WC2 precariously.

What were the odds that all these teams would win tonight.

The only upside is at least teams like Florida and Philly are falling completely out of the race now.

7 teams are within 3 points of each other and they're all competing for 6 spots.

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017
The only upside is at least teams like Florida and Philly are falling completely out of the race now.

7 teams are within 3 points of each other and they're all competing for 6 spots.

The isles are not only close to a WC spot, but they are pretty much just as close to a division lead.

For the habs, the ceiling seems to be 3rd place in the division.

sharks9

Jan 16, 2012
Canada
The isles are not only close to a WC spot, but they are pretty much just as close to a division lead.

For the habs, the ceiling seems to be 3rd place in the division.

Yep, if one Metro team falters then the other 3 will get the divisional spots and it'll be two Atlantic teams (out of Buffalo, Boston, and Montreal) in the WC spots

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
I watched the game with the Garrett feed. He was bewildered that there was no penalty.

He didn't call kotkaniemi a dirty player or anything like that, although I think he did call it a take down, but he also said they were tangled up. It wasn't anything crazy on his part.
Definitely should've been a penalty

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad