Post-Game Talk: Price plays big for his newborn daughter - Habs win 2-0

POGT (03/01/2019)

• Total voters

nhlfan9191

Aug 4, 2010
Canucks fans are the Most entitled fans in the NHL
For a team that’s never won one ****ing thing , they think we all owe them something
Living in the lower mainland all I hear is their moaning and groaning and how they always get screwed
Hey Canuck fans. Go **** yourself

I hate the Bruins to the point where my skin feels hot when I talk about them. But when they were in the SCF vs Vancouver, I found myself hoping the Bruins would win. I cannot stand the arrogance of their fanbase and organization. They’ve been relatively quiet due to becoming a below average team, but you know they’ll become the same obnoxious beast they were before in time.

Reactions: Stive Morgan

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Fell asleep after two periods but I'm happy to see my anti-Jinx in the GDT worked for Carey's clean sheet!
:laugh:

Hey, falling asleep during the game is OC's gig. Find something else. :laugh:

Reactions: Rapala

yianik

Jun 30, 2009
Great game by Price, but damn, 7 more years of wondering if Price can be healthy for as long as a quarter season is a long time. And they should try to time their next kid for June, dont figure this an issue for the next 2 years anyway.

Reactions: Tyson and Runner77

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
Great game by Price, but damn, 7 more years of wondering if Price can be healthy for as long as a quarter season is a long time. And they should try to time their next kid for June, dont figure this an issue for the next 2 years anyway.
While injuries can happen at anytime to any athlete I agree that Price has the feel of a fragile player and that won’t go away

Reactions: yianik

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad