Price not suspended

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michel Beauchamp

Canadiens' fan since 1958
Mar 17, 2008
Laval, Qc
Well Gallagher runs goalies 3-4 times a game. Maybe people in glass houses (or glass goalies) shouldn't throw stones.

Then you should have no difficulty to show me 2 videos of Gallagher running a goalie.

You can't even differentiate between crowding a goalie and running one, n'est-ce pas ?

That explains a lot... :laugh:

dkd

May 4, 2012
Canada
I still can't believe the ref gave Palmieri a 2 for goalie interference when he clearly skates behind the net not making any call up until Price starts throwing punches to Palmieri. Simply pathetic from the ref there!

Brother you need to start taking your meds again. Were you even watching the same game?

Edmonton East

BUT the ADvaNCEd STatS...
Nov 25, 2007
good to know that there is still some common sense left in this world

old school hockey is the best

Kreider running Price is old school hockey. Funny how you guys seem to get in a tizzy about that. :laugh:

Last edited by a moderator:

Positive Vibes

im just here to argue
Jun 24, 2016
Depths of Hell
Yep.

Everyone is out to get Price. He's gotta protect himself! - Paranoid Montreal fans

The hockey mecca hasn't gotten close to a cup in almost 25 years. That's gotta be frustrating.

they were in the eastern cup finals a couple years ago and done well when it comes to the playoffs except for last year, you dont know much about hockey at all clearly

swiftwin

★SUMMER.OF.PIERRE★
Jul 26, 2005
you a awfully bad troll, habs have never attempted to injure any goalie and you know that,you just dont like the habs and are trying to make things up so other people will hate them like you do which is pretty pathetic.

Wow, that's pretty rich considering the absolute smear job Habs fans have been putting on Kreider the past couple years, because of one incident where Emelin tripped him when he was on a breakaway.

Meanwhile the Habs do stuff like this:

:shakehead

McSkittlez

Jumbo Trollton
Jul 19, 2010
San Jose
What's the point of having rules if you're not going to enforce them? NHL showing why they're incompetent. Even a fine would have sufficed.

jacks*

Mar 29, 2013
BREAKING NEWS....

This just in. Price has been nominated for Golden Boxing Blocker Award

GLEN_A1082C.jpg

:handclap: Another achievement/award accomplished by the best player in the league.

Positive Vibes

im just here to argue
Jun 24, 2016
Depths of Hell
Kreider running Price is old school hockey. Funny how you guys seem to get in a tizzy about that. :laugh:

attempt's to injure the best goalie in the nhl is funny to you? that says alot about you doesnt it lmfao :laugh:, a player running a goalie on purpose for the fact to injure him so they can beat the habs is one thing, having a goalie hit a player in the back of the helmet and ribs isnt anything near the same i look foward to your next desperate comment :nod:

Last edited by a moderator:

dkd

May 4, 2012
Canada
BREAKING NEWS: Palmieri has been admitted to the hospital with broken ribs (all of them) and will probably never walk again.

Positive Vibes

im just here to argue
Jun 24, 2016
Depths of Hell
Wow, that's pretty rich considering the absolute smear job Habs fans have been putting on Kreider the past couple years, because of one incident where Emelin tripped him when he was on a breakaway.

Meanwhile the Habs do stuff like this:

:shakehead

do you seem him at any point going skate first into a goalie? becuase i sure dont. Prust has no intent to injure a goalie what soever in any of those clips mate try harder please. emilien tripped ck? is that why there was a delay on the fall by him ensuring he went skate first into him very intresting

4thline

Jul 18, 2014
Waterloo
Not a suspension, in fact I had more of a problem with the calculated bodyshots than the ragewild swing at the head.

Not a Habs thing for me, it's a goalie thing. Protected by the rules, protected by teammates/ code. If that's not doing the job and you want to "stand up for yourself" ****ing do it, and square off Smith vs. Macdonald style. Don't throw a prima donna hissy fit at guy facing the other way and THEN fall behind the protection of teammates.

During play the crease needs to be protected, but if a goalie wants to get involved between the whistles they're just another jersey in my book.

Brainiac

Registered Offender
Feb 17, 2013
Montreal
Palmieri himself said it was just a strong hockey play. No issue with what Price did.

Time to move on, folks.

CashMash

Jun 5, 2015
Finland
Still think it should have been at least a fine. If the league wants to stay true to its word of putting an end to dangerous plays, you can't call these kinds of cases based on the outcome.

Hitting someone with the blocker is dangerous and regardless of if the first punch hit the shoulder first or not, it clearly also hit the head.

Would love to see the vid from DOPS explaining why he wasn't subject to ANY action. :)

Jeffrey

Feb 2, 2003
Montreal
Visit site
Except it's 2016 and not the 80's/90's. In the 80's/90/s hooking and blindside hits, headshots were all legal and players knew the risk involved. Much different here. Not sure why habs fans have such a hard time accepting Price acted like a clown there. If Andersen does something like that here i'll be the first to call him out on it. Dumb play on Price's part period. Petry as well, he should know better than to push a guy towards his goal. He should've been pushing him away from the net and keeping the crease clear.
You want a fun fact about the 80's and 90's. .. you would rarely see a player crash the net like they do right now. Why? Because they would get killed if they did. Nowadays you see goaltender getting run constantly because they are now so much better than its the only way teams find to score goals is by rushing the net and slide in the crease. It happen almost every game. And you know what? The NHL is doing nothing about it because they don't want 1-0 games. They want scoring. I can tell you that what Price did has been happening since the beginning of the NHL and I don't recall any suspension on a goaltender. They have to protect themselves. It's actually dumb that Price had to do it himself instead of one of his defenseman. I don't condone Price and I actually want more goaltender to protect themselves like he did. Goaltender are 1 slide away from a potential season ending injury.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad