GDT: Preseason Hockey! New Jersey Devils @ New York Islanders, 7:00 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Can we just waive Blackwood
I'm tired of the propaganda machine the org has put out multiple times over the last 9 months or so.

From the constant mentioning on the broadcast of how Lindy is giving him the ball to run with before he was shut down for a while, to that DOLT that was doing the intermission report on the games on the Devils app.

''This season is about Blackwood going out and showing the last two years were a FLUKE and now he's healthy and it's all behind him''.

If that's what the season is about then people will be getting WHACKED left and right.

Reactions: glenwo2

Eggtimer

Jul 4, 2011
Calgary Alberta
People saying plaher X and player Y haven’t done much or enough … mo one has really.Guys like Wood Bastian McLeod have been dog shit so I wouldn’t say for sure just because Holtz or Z hasn’t stood out , that they are cut.

Reactions: Devs3cups

BostonDevil

Jun 28, 2019
In know this game means nothing and we have a bunch of scrubs out there but I think my problem is that almost every aspect of this game reminds me of almost every game last year and it’s making me sad.

pulkit1989

Nov 16, 2011
People saying plaher X and player Y haven’t done much or enough … mo one has really.Guys like Wood Bastian McLeod have been dog shit so I wouldn’t say for sure just because Holtz or Z hasn’t stood out , that they are cut.
Yea but noone has much expectations from players like mcleod and bastian. We expect some offensive plays from the likes of Z and holtz

Reactions: BurntToast

Eggtimer

Jul 4, 2011
Calgary Alberta
In know this game means nothing and we have a bunch of scrubs out there but I think my problem is that almost every aspect of this game reminds me of almost every game last year and it’s making me sad.
Yup. Looks like same old shit but there is literally only a couple of our regular forwqrds playing.
We “should” be miles better if we ever decide to dress most of our regulars for a preseason game

Reactions: BostonDevil

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Ruff is going on to go with whoever he thinks will win him games.

Everyone who actually works for the teams calls the goalies a tandem, only people on the board call Blackwood the consensus starter.
I'm actually (for the first time) starting to highly doubt we see Blackwood opening night, unless Vanecek gets crushed pretty similar to this on Saturday night.

captainscott12

Jul 13, 2022
I am presenting my official opening night roster assuming 14 forwards and 7 defenseman without any waiver technicalities i am unaware of and assuming hischier is not IR:

Goaltender 1: vanicek
Goaltender 1A: blackwood .. ( Vanicheck won opening night)

Defense top 6:
severs/ seig
hamilton/graves
Bahl/marino
smith 7th clear Bahl is ahead of him ( Nemec is ready but getting sent down)

forwards ( 14)
1. Hughes
2. Hischier
3. Huala ( h's weird)
4. Mcleod
5. Mercer
6. Palat
7.Bratt
8. Clarke ( its not gonna be him but thats who i want)
9. Wood
10. Bastian
11. Tatar
12. Bovquist
13. shara
14. Geersten

Some will argue geersten is not making it, i disagree i think he will.. they are going to take one of Holtz, Zetter, or Clark. If they keep Johnsson... it will be interesting then i assume geersten is going down.. but i don't see them bringing up clark, zetter, or Holtz to be 13 or 14....i can see them keeping clarke and let zetter and Holtz get minutes in utica..

Reactions: BurntToast
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad