Tea with milk...
Feb 15, 2007
UK
the-simpsons-ralph-wiggum.gif

Jersey Fan 12

Positive Vibes
Nov 20, 2006
Have lines been posted yet?

Saw on Twitter that Boqvist is playing with Zetterlund and Holtz but only line I saw so far.

Eggtimer

Jul 4, 2011
Calgary Alberta
Our defence will be good / fun to watch but the forward group …barf.
Hopefully only 3-4 of the forwards make the opening night roster . ( Holtz Zetterlund Wood Bastian ) . Will be interesting to see if McLeod makes it . I’d guess he will based off of him being a “ regular”past few seasons and his face off ability.

HersheyBob27

Apr 5, 2014
Canada
This game looks like an utter waste of time. Clearly the decisions have been made already. May as well have used this game to let 1st pp unit get some reps. Holtz seems doomed for utica

Eggtimer

Jul 4, 2011
Calgary Alberta
This game looks like an utter waste of time. Clearly the decisions have been made already. May as well have used this game to let 1st pp unit get some reps. Holtz seems doomed for utica
I wouldn’t say it’s certain that Holtz gets cut? These seem to be all the forwards “ on the bubble” or not 100% locks for the team yet. Wood is probably in for meeting the amount of veterans in the lineup requirement

Last edited:
Reactions: My3Sons

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
No WOOF big enough for that lineup for forwards, dear lord
I get it. Give all the bubble guys one last chance to show they are the best of the bubble guys and should be kept up with the big club. My guess is that The only real questions are Zetterlund and Boquist and Bahl and Okhotyuk. My guess is that Holtz will be the last cut for now if they have to keep Bernier around or LTIR him. At that point will tell Hotly to just tweak things a bit in Utica and they will bring him back but I suspect the real issue will be the bonus overage related to Bernier on the roster or LTIR. Either way the cap or the roster are clogged if Bernier is in NJ.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad