GDT: Preseason Game 8: WINGS vs leafs 7:30 pm et (FSD+,NHLN)

newfy

Jul 28, 2010
No love for Zadina, Veleno, Seider, Rasmussen, Lindstrom, Svechnikov etc?

Itll be nice to see those guys but hard to really get much out of it considering who the Leafs have dressed. If they all play good it wont really move the needle a tonne for me either way. I like watching those guys play with some NHL talent on the PP as well as having to face other teams NHL players.

Watching Seider match up against Kane and Toews is a lot different than watching him against Pontus Aberg,Richard Clune and Pierre Engvall. Theres at most 2 NHLers this year in that Leaf line up

7even

Offered and lost
Feb 1, 2012
North Carolina
Watching Seider match up against Kane and Toews is a lot different than watching him against Pontus Aberg,Richard Clune and Pierre Engvall. Theres at most 2 NHLers this year in that Leaf line up

DEL->AHL is still a jump. I'll be watching him closely tonight, really interesting prospect.

LeighDx59

Nov 23, 2011
Detroit, MI
Meh I knew I shouldve went tonight, I saw our lineup and not Toronto's and was 'Like were gonna get smoked" and now I see theirs? Damn.

newfy

Jul 28, 2010
DEL->AHL is still a jump. I'll be watching him closely tonight, really interesting prospect.

It is, however Ive watched him play like 8 games already this training camp it feels like with a good number of them being against some solid NHLers and holding his own plus some. Obviously Im still gonna be watching him but I would hope to see him against Marner/Tavares/Matthews tomorrow night. Hopefully this doesnt mean hes out tomorrow

Reactions: 7even

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad