GDT: Preseason Game 8: WINGS vs leafs 7:30 pm et (FSD+,NHLN)

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Bad Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
I think Lindstrom has had his strongest game of the preseason tonight.

So glad Gi scored, he deserved it.

Reactions: Realgud

Lampedampe

Feb 26, 2015
Svech looking like the best kid of the bunch, some sloppy plays here and there but overall pretty good. Should get better as he gets up to proper game speed.

Reactions: Realgud

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Bad Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
Svech has had a great game, last year his preseason ended with a torn ACL, tonight he's got a goal and an assist and some confidence. GR gonna be good and young.

Apr 14, 2009
Canada
hahahahah Blashill...oh man

Chris Terry? No disrespect to Terry, but he literally has no future with our franchise. Would you not want to at least get a look at Zadina or Veleno in the shootout?

I just don't understand this man's thought process sometimes. It's the pre-season, might as well see what Zadina can do here...

BinCookin

Feb 15, 2012
London, ON
^^ I think not letting Zadina or Veleno shoot, is openly stating they didn't have a good night. They don't care if they win the game. Its all about HOW people are playing right now. And Zadina scoring in a SO would not improve his chances to make the team to be honest.

NickH8

Jul 3, 2015
Man Zadina is so snake bitten. So frustrating. He needs to start in GR to regain confidence. I still have hope he can be a 30 goal scorer, he's 19, but he's got to show something soon.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad