GDT: Preseason Game 8: WINGS vs leafs 7:30 pm et (FSD+,NHLN)

FMichael

Dec 22, 2010
Wisconsin
This one's for you Auston!

giphy.gif

Reactions: Ulysses31

Konnan511

#RetireHronek17
Sponsor
Jul 29, 2008
Sarasota, FL
DRW should be able to win this game easily. Would be fun to watch...but it's Friday again.... GF is the PR Director for a theatre, I have to go to a play. I was unsuccessful in being sick last weekend, I shall try again tonight so I can watch this game. I have a feeling the young forwards will have a very very good game.

Ulysses31

Oct 7, 2015
What's a computer?
im stoked for both games personally; Marlies vs. Griffins and Wings vs. Leafs tomorrow

guessing no matter what today's game roster sent down and will be a STACKED griffins team. Get some good reps in all the youngins.

ArGarBarGar

What do we want!? Unfair!
Sep 8, 2008
What a weird thread. This is almost the best possible roster for an interesting preseason game.
I think compared to yesterday this doesn't nearly have the same appeal, at all. There are probably four guys I am really interested in with the Wings, and maybe a couple on the Leafs.

TheOtherOne

Jan 2, 2010
I think compared to yesterday this doesn't nearly have the same appeal, at all. There are probably four guys I am really interested in with the Wings, and maybe a couple on the Leafs.
Sure, I guess it just depends on your standards. For a preseason game I'd say 4 interesting players is enough for the game to be interesting. And I'd personally bump that to maybe 8. I don't care about watching Larkin in preseason, but I do for Zadina, Nemeth (new to us), Turgeon, Moose, Svech, Smith, Seider, Kaski, Veleno. I guess that's 9 and you could throw in another 1 or 2 maybes.

Reactions: Pavels Dog

ArGarBarGar

What do we want!? Unfair!
Sep 8, 2008
Sure, I guess it just depends on your standards. For a preseason game I'd say 4 interesting players is enough for the game to be interesting. And I'd personally bump that to maybe 8. I don't care about watching Larkin in preseason, but I do for Zadina, Nemeth (new to us), Turgeon, Moose, Svech, Smith, Seider, Kaski, Veleno. I guess that's 9 and you could throw in another 1 or 2 maybes.
Watching on TV is different than going to LCA, paying for parking, food, beer etc. and sitting in the upper deck to watch.

Reactions: TheOtherOne

Ghost of Ethan Hunt

The Official Ghost of Space Ghosts Monkey
Jun 23, 2018
Top Secret Moon Base
Konnan511 said:
DRW should be able to win this game easily. Would be fun to watch...but it's Friday again.... GF is the PR Director for a theatre, I have to go to a play. I was unsuccessful in being sick last weekend, I shall try again tonight so I can watch this game. I have a feeling the young forwards will have a very very good game.​
How to Fake a Fever | HealthGuidance

Just pop an Alka-seltzer in your mouth with a sip of water=instant foaming of the mouth, then enjoy the game. @Konnan511 if you're one of us true fans you'd go the extra mile...just kidding, do what you gotta do.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->