GDT: Preseason Game 5 WINGS at isle 7:00 pm et

Yooper906

Jul 1, 2016
Michigan
Rasmussen has definitely improved. You can tell he worked on his strength and I’m liking how he’s been able to use his reach more because of the added strength.

Reactions: decaguard

Solarion

Jul 27, 2018
Groovy steal by Gustav Smith there!

I'll die laughing if the Isles announcers make reference to a "Gustav Windstrom" at some point.

RedMenace

Jul 24, 2006
www.ShattenkirksKrakenshirt.net
Hold on a second: Didn't everyone make a huge stink over Ho-Sang wearing 66, and now there's another kid wearing it?

Edit: Yeah, Jobst is wearing it. Haven't heard a peep about that, but when Ho-Sang did it, they tried to burn him at the stake. What gives?

vladdy16

Aug 2, 2005
This pre-season has been going really well in general. Lots of resilience, xp and production at the prospects tournament. Lots of U-23's involved in/controlling the play in all of the exhibition games.

With the new front office, a coach fighting for his job, an intrusively condescending media core, and challenging scenario's, linemates and match ups in each game, all the most maligned prospects, Cholowski, Zadina, Rasmussen, are clearly taking steps forward while keeping their games in tact, and guys like Veleno and Seider are clearly capable of dictating play at the highest levels. There are hiccups here and there, but with the variables I've mentioned, it's really impressive that nobody significant is floundering in any way.

On top of that Bowey has looked amazing. Smith is building each shift just like in TC it seems. Hope he has a big 3rd period here.

It should be a pretty darn good year in DET and GR this year, no matter how the next few weeks shake out.

Solarion

Jul 27, 2018
Yeah, Gustav Bowey, Gustav Rasmussen, and Gustav Zadina are having decent games. I've noted a couple solid plays from Gustav Turgeon and Gustav Veleno as well.

Reactions: Ulysses31

Solarion

Jul 27, 2018
Hmmm...no C̶a̶l̶v̶i̶n̶ Gustav Pickard. Does that say more about Howard or Pickard?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad