GDT: preseason game 3 vs tampa again

Stickpucker

Playmaka
Jan 18, 2014
hilarious-job-titles-12.jpg

[MOD]

Aah Michael Moore's more successful twin brother.

MinJaBen

Canes Sharks Boy
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2015
Durm
It would be nice to see Nechas play with a couple of guys who can actually use a pass like that...

CandyCanes

Caniac turned Jerkiac
Jan 8, 2015
Necas has some vision and passing abilities. He's going to rack up a lot of assists in his NHL career.

Stickpucker

Playmaka
Jan 18, 2014
Yeah, but the problem is, I have a weakness for Sushi.

Ok, not gas stations Sushi. Honestly I got spoiled. I travel to Tokyo a couple times a year and indulge on the Sushi there so it's hard to eat it back in the US. Ok, not hard, but it's just not the same.

A "notsohumblebrag" from my last trip.

2iroljl.jpg

Which BP did you pick that up at?

Bjornar Moxnes

Stem Rødt og Felix Unger Sörum
Oct 16, 2016
Troms og Finnmark
Yeah, but the problem is, I have a weakness for Sushi.

Ok, not gas stations Sushi. Honestly I got spoiled. I travel to Tokyo a couple times a year and indulge on the Sushi there so it's hard to eat it back in the US. Ok, not hard, but it's just not the same.

A "notsohumblebrag" from my last trip.

2iroljl.jpg

What's your favourite sushi place in Tokyo? In the future if you come to Tokyo again you gotta message me (IF I'm there of course) I'll take you to cheap sushi places that are awesome. You just have to know the right people haha.

MinJaBen

Canes Sharks Boy
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2015
Durm
He's looked very good. We probably have five guys who could reasonably step into that #6 spot...good problem to have.

Boom Boom Apathy

I am the Professor. Deal with it!
Sep 6, 2006
What's your favourite sushi place in Tokyo? In the future if you come to Tokyo again you gotta message me (IF I'm there of course) I'll take you to cheap sushi places that are awesome. You just have to know the right people haha.

I don't know that I have a favorite. I typically stay in Shinjuku and there are 2 places I go near there. 1 of them is a stand up place, the other is on something like the 7th floor of some sort of mall which the locals turned me on to. This picture was from a place in Hadano near the train station and was really good and better than the Shinjuku places. Last time I was there, a friend took me to a place right at the Tokyo fish market which was as fresh as you can get and fantastic, but don't know the name.

Not sure when I'll be back, maybe next April.

Bjornar Moxnes

Stem Rødt og Felix Unger Sörum
Oct 16, 2016
Troms og Finnmark
I don't know that I have a favorite. I typically stay in Shinjuku and there are 2 places I go near there. 1 of them is a stand up place, the other is on something like the 7th floor of some sort of mall. This picture was from a place in Hadano near the train station and was really good and better than the Shinjuku places. Last time I was there, a friend took me to a place right at the Tokyo fish market which was as fresh as you can get and fantastic, but don't know the name.

Not sure when I'll be back, maybe next April.

I think I know which market it is. It's either the popular tsukiji or some other small local ones. I won't be back in East Asia for a very long time, I'm going back to Canada soon and really want to get my life straight get a good job, be with my longtime sweetheart Sara, etc. haha before I even think about going anywhere else in the world (And even then I really want to go to Europe first).

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad