GDT: preseason game 3 vs tampa again

the halleJOKEL

strong as brickwall
Jul 21, 2006
twitter.com
i really shouldnt be... but i am shocked that having a stream for a preseason game in 2017 is still a pleasant surprise in this league

GoldiFox

Apr 21, 2014
Looks like a complete defense and 2/3 of top-9 lines. Tampa has a CHL/AHL team. I want to see 10 goals.

Interested to see if they spot Necas with Skinner/Ryan. Would be an indicator of their seriousness.

Lempo

Recovering Future Considerations Truther
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
Looks like we have video for this one boys.

Gud. I was teensy bit afraid I would look like schmuck around 2 a.m. tonight local time for having swapped for night shift to watch the game.

FaulkYouAho

ferla memes
Sep 14, 2015
North Carolina
i want to see how desperate tampa is. if they are really desperate they have a chance at beating us. just depends on how much those prospects want on the tampa squad. we should still win but i don't think it will be a landslide kind of like the buffalo game how our prospects beat their mostly nhl squad. or it's just about how bad they are...(buffalo) Tampa if can stay healthy, can be a president contender. they don't really have any prospects either. this could be a preview of what could happen during regular season or it could preview the complete opposite and they completely dominate us. that's not the only thing. i have a hard time putting carolina in the playoffs but i also don't cause so many people say we are going to get that 4/5 spot and that last wildcard spot. but i have a really hard time putting us past the first round in the playoffs. lets see how this plays out in preseason and see if we go in the season with 0 losses and hopefully see it carry into the regular season unlike what happened to the avs.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad