GDT: preseason game 3 vs tampa again

Anton Dubinchuk

aho
Sponsor
Jul 18, 2010
Atlanta, GA
thanks. its one of the things i wouldn't mind doing when i grow up. i want to either go to school for sports management, journalism, or i want to do broadcasting like john and Tripp. would love all of it. i actually wrote a 3 page essay on politics for english today instead of not doing anything.

Excellent capitalization of the first letter of the word "Tripp", a proper noun.

Reactions: tarheelhockey

The Faulker 27

Nov 15, 2011
Sauna-Aho
thanks. its one of the things i wouldn't mind doing when i grow up. i want to either go to school for sports management, journalism, or i want to do broadcasting like john and Tripp. would love all of it. i actually wrote a 3 page essay on politics for english today instead of not doing anything.

Whatever you do, make sure it's something you love, and you'll never work a day in your life. Like this guy...

hilarious-job-titles-12.jpg

[MOD]

Last edited by a moderator:

the halleJOKEL

strong as brickwall
Jul 21, 2006
twitter.com
ugh see that is what i was afraid of

can a mod revert this horrible decision??? i have a reputation to maintain and i cant throw it away on a random moment of weakness

RodTheBawd

Oct 16, 2013

I'd be very interested in attempting to read that essay... you know... for science.

SaskCanesFan

Feb 27, 2015
Gud. I was teensy bit afraid I would look like schmuck around 2 a.m. tonight local time for having swapped for night shift to watch the game.

The Canes site says streaming "in the Canes region" which worries me a bit.

Lempo

Recovering Future Considerations Truther
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
The Canes site says streaming "in the Canes region" which worries me a bit.

There's that another boy from Pori asking for Canes knitting instructions. I daresay I'm deep, deep in Canes region.

Lempo

Recovering Future Considerations Truther
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
Whatever you do, make sure it's something you love, and you'll never work a day in your life. Like this guy...

You may get screwed over a plenty while doing what you love though, like this guy, because the people you do work to love money more than what they're doing.

You gotta compromise a bit, or
rorschach-death.jpg

Roboturner913

Jul 3, 2012

You want to be poor and bitter and have a heart problem by age 30?

SaskCanesFan

Feb 27, 2015
There's that another boy from Pori asking for Canes knitting instructions. I daresay I'm deep, deep in Canes region.

My GF made her own pattern and knitted a Canes jersey for our 1 year old, so if that's the criteria I think I should be golden :laugh:

Jun 21, 2016
Latvia
Necas vs Ryan - Round 2

After round one Ryan is in the lead

As for Darling, let`s light a [*] for his suffering with such a good food.

Vagrant

The Czech Condor
Feb 27, 2002
North Carolina
Visit site
Trevor Carrick seems pretty prominent in some things I have read about the games so far this season. He's going to be an interesting decision. Wouldn't shock me at all to see him waived and claimed if he continues to impress. He's waiver eligible, right? Either way, interesting debate for the 7th defender materializing. Not that it's a race that is overly important.

MinJaBen

Canes Sharks Boy
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2015
Durm
Trevor Carrick seems pretty prominent in some things I have read about the games so far this season. He's going to be an interesting decision. Wouldn't shock me at all to see him waived and claimed if he continues to impress. He's waiver eligible, right? Either way, interesting debate for the 7th defender materializing. Not that it's a race that is overly important.

Carrick is not out of the running for the 6th defender at this point in time. Fleury has the inside track, but he's not a lock.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad