GDT: preseason game 3 vs tampa again

RodTheBawd

Oct 16, 2013
i want to see how desperate tampa is. if they are really desperate they have a chance at beating us. just depends on how much those prospects want on the tampa squad. we should still win but i don't think it will be a landslide kind of like the buffalo game how our prospects beat their mostly nhl squad. or it's just about how bad they are...(buffalo) Tampa if can stay healthy, can be a president contender. they don't really have any prospects either. this could be a preview of what could happen during regular season or it could preview the complete opposite and they completely dominate us. that's not the only thing. i have a hard time putting carolina in the playoffs but i also don't cause so many people say we are going to get that 4/5 spot and that last wildcard spot. but i have a really hard time putting us past the first round in the playoffs. lets see how this plays out in preseason and see if we go in the season with 0 losses and hopefully see it carry into the regular season unlike what happened to the avs.

oh dedawpro

all these old people are coming out of the woodwork with new usernames lol

Quite the hot taek collection there. Glad you pointed that out, AD.

geehaad

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2006
if they are really desperate they have a chance at beating us.

If the refs continue to put each team on the penalty kill 3 times per period, desperation will have nothing to do with the outcome of the game.

FaulkYouAho

ferla memes
Sep 14, 2015
North Carolina
yea i forgot my password and i had some problems getting it back. it wouldn't send me the email for my password. it finally did tho... lets just say i failed my grade... lets also just say ive got a little off topic in my posts lol. i changed my username on here to my username on my instagram meme page lol

the halleJOKEL

strong as brickwall
Jul 21, 2006
twitter.com
i think you would be a great article maker, and actually i am rooting for you

just so you can prove that journalism school is a joke and anyone can be a maker of sports articles

Boom Boom Apathy

I am the Professor. Deal with it!
Sep 6, 2006
If this penalty thing spills into the regular season, gotta think we are beneficiaries. Awesome PK and what should be an improved PP with Williams.

It should spill over some.

I think the face-off thing will become more like puck over the glass. Teams will adjust and it will still happen, but not that frequently. I think the slashing will be more like when they called obstruction tighter after the 05/06 season. Not quite the same, but the league never completely adjusted and it wasn't until the refs started loosening up again that penalties went down.

I looked at the numbers, and this past season had the lowest rate of power plays in modern NHL history so I think the league actually does want more PPs. 2.99 was the number this past year vs. 5.85 being the highest ever in the 05/06 season.

https://www.hockey-reference.com/leagues/stats.html

Boom Boom Apathy

I am the Professor. Deal with it!
Sep 6, 2006

just so you can prove that journalism school is a joke and anyone can be a maker of sports articles

Agree. He should change his username to LastWurdArmy and get his own website, LastWurdOnSports.

FaulkYouAho

ferla memes
Sep 14, 2015
North Carolina

thanks. its one of the things i wouldn't mind doing when i grow up. i want to either go to school for sports management, journalism, or i want to do broadcasting like john and Tripp. would love all of it. i actually wrote a 3 page essay on politics for english today instead of not doing anything.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad