Post-Game Talk: Preseason Game 1 - Dancin' with the Devil - Bruins @ Devils - 7pm ET - 98.5 The Sports Hub

AngryMilkcrates

End of an Era
Jun 4, 2016
thx, actually just zipped over to FB and that group said they have moved to some site called Discord, no idea what that is

Discord is a live chat with text live chat. I've used it, very handy.

Install the app, and look for the link to their server they give. It will add it to the app and you can jump in.

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
McQuaid would look good on that PTO, just saying. Thing keeping Petrovic around is he was a pretty high pick in 2010 and is only 27. Teams might think they can still get something out of him, especially if they scouted him in his draft year.
Carlo sits out the year I would like to see them resign Quaider

I’m Cassidy on October 36 rematch with those f***ing pusssies I tell McQuaid I want you to conserve energy and early in a shift crush Sundqvist. Rip his gloves off and pound his face in. No mercy just bludgeon him.

Later on when Barbashev is coming across infront I want McQuaid to line him up - when he gets up rag doll him

It won’t bring the Cup back but I’ll feel better

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
Lou at the game

Not sure if he’s shirtless painted red or wearing his Ken Baumgartner Bruins jersey

Salem13

Feb 6, 2008
Salem,Mass
The Bruins have Pre Season Game 1 on the official site?

Yea I drank too early, I was afraid of this, I'm dreaming.

Salem13

Feb 6, 2008
Salem,Mass
Ric O was old and had a good life, his wife however... deary me the woman is timeless!

2dnjOiC.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad