Post-Game Talk: Preseason Game 1 - Dancin' with the Devil - Bruins @ Devils - 7pm ET - 98.5 The Sports Hub

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
Lines for the B's posted in OP :)

Wags and Lindholm will be interesting as will Carey-Studnicka.

Wondering if we will see Fredrick and Senyshyn together at some point.

Also looking forward to Lauko and Steen.

That 1st D pair is NHL caliber. I will be curious to see how Zboril does with Kampfer.

Glove Malfunction

Ference is my binky
Jan 1, 2009
Pleasantly warm, AZ
Any guesses if this will be on Sirius XM? If not, best way to hear it here in TX?

On a Sirius-related note, I learned yesterday that NFL games are not broadcast on Sirius. And 98.5 wants $100 to have access to the Pats games' broadcast on their TuneIn app.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
Any guesses if this will be on Sirius XM? If not, best way to hear it here in TX?

On a Sirius-related note, I learned yesterday that NFL games are not broadcast on Sirius. And 98.5 wants $100 to have access to the Pats games' broadcast on their TuneIn app.
I wonder if the Bruins App will have the audio.

UConn126

Bass Player.
Sponsor
Jun 12, 2010
Somerville, MA
Devils are icing some serious names against Providence tonight.

If there's a stream, I'm most excited to watch Studnicka, Frederick, and Senyshen. Really want at least one of them to make a serious bid for an NHL spot. Im also interested to see PK as a Devil. I've been a big fans of his ever since he got out of Montreal.

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
Woooooooooooooooooo it's a GDT!!!!!!! :vhappy::vhappy::vhappy:

Now all we need are some cookies. Paging @Bruinaura ......
Did someone say.......Cookies??

32400lrg.jpg

Although it's preseason, maybe it should just be cookie dough :laugh:

edible-cookie-dough-55.jpg

Rubber Biscuit

Sep 9, 2010
Long Island
Oh shit a GDT!

I wonder if I’m considered in their market for streaming purposes. I get their games on MSG during the regular season (and blacked out on center ice). Would be nice to watch

HumBucker

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 7, 2005
Toronto

You can’t be Sirius.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->