Post-Game Talk: Preseason Game 1 - Dancin' with the Devil - Bruins @ Devils - 7pm ET - 98.5 The Sports Hub

Krupp

Apr 6, 2012
I don't even care what the lineup is.

I'm just stoked hockey's back! And i'm interested to see who stands out tonight! This is also even greater considering my NFL team is now 0-2 and looking primed for a possible4-12 or even 3-13 kind of season....

LouJersey

Jun 29, 2002
Graves to Gardens
youtu.be
Man, yeah... Petrovic is a punching bag, lol.

Wood is toiling on that 4th line in NJ at best, they are stacked at LW w Hall, Gusev, Coleman and now Boqvist looks great I would make a major push for him. Screw the Ritchie experiment and stick Wood w Coyle and Heinen/Bjork. He would be an instant fan favorite. He's mean, cheap and fast..no issues with crashing the net...we could use someone like that

Reactions: AngryMilkcrates

AngryMilkcrates

End of an Era
Jun 4, 2016
Why do this- seriously what does it accomplish for the NHL?

I've cancelled my service with them a few times over the blackout policy during the regular season. They dont care, their customer support is outsourced.
Had one lady accidentally say Disney instead of NHL one time.

Not having all your preseason games on TV is bush league and shows the world the NHL is not a top tier sport. That is the message they are saying with this.
They also need to get on board with the prospect challenges, NJ got it right this year and they got thousands of views on their YouTube channel during each game.

If money is the problem, you get advertisement revinue from commercials or sponsorship to cover it. Not difficult I would think.

Bad look for the league.

Fenian24

Jun 14, 2010
Wood is toiling on that 4th line in NJ at best, they are stacked at LW w Hall, Gusev, Coleman and now Boqvist looks great I would make a major push for him. Screw the Ritchie experiment and stick Wood w Coyle and Heinen/Bjork. He would be an instant fan favorite. He's mean, cheap and fast..no issues with crashing the net...we could use someone like that
Do it, I like Ritchie but Wood is super fast, naturally mean where Ritchie does not seem to be. Wood-Coyle-Bjork would have two plus speed wingers and a good defensive center with excellent size. Plenty of prospects to move for Wood.

Fenian24

Jun 14, 2010
Man, yeah... Petrovic is a punching bag, lol.
McQuaid would look good on that PTO, just saying. Thing keeping Petrovic around is he was a pretty high pick in 2010 and is only 27. Teams might think they can still get something out of him, especially if they scouted him in his draft year.

Glove Malfunction

Ference is my binky
Jan 1, 2009
Pleasantly warm, AZ
You can’t be Sirius.
1t0usu.jpg

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
Their website is hosted by NHL.com, which means any streaming from their site will be blackout enforced by NHL.com.

Thats not good news for anyone outside of New Jersey.
ah gotcha, I belong to some facebook group and they have all games during the season, haven`t checked for tonight`s tilt though

Krupp

Apr 6, 2012
Maybe someone already asked and i'm a lazy bastard, but i'll ask anyway; does anybody think that nhl.com will have its typical gameday play by play for this?

Ad

Upcoming events

• Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $354.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $340.00