Post-Game Talk: Preseason Game 1 - Dancin' with the Devil - Bruins @ Devils - 7pm ET - 98.5 The Sports Hub

BigBear83

Jan 29, 2013
Haverhill, NH
another "late to the party " comment .. but count me in as one of the outliers, i dont get to see zboril much so i was expecting dissapointment, but i came away impressed. he was very calm under pressure and made a bunch of nice outlets when the team was pinned down for awhile.. as soon as i started watching steen was hounding a player, stole the puck and held onto it starting quite the possession for the b's .. really liked his game.. why is senyshyn not getting any pp time in a preseason game.. i get that they are trying to round out his game, but his main skill was offense. lets not completely neuter that while filling out his weaknesses! im completely on board the senyshn train.. in fact i htink they should give him a couple games with bergy ( if he plays) that way bergeron can be an actual on ice trainer..

Spooner st

Jan 14, 2007
That's the tough part about non face-to-face communication - it's a lot harder to pick up on those cues. And I'm not offended - I was just curious why you chose the AZ part of me to focus on. Check the OT thread. I'm more often than not the offender!
No worries, as PK go... I love Marchand although he crosses the line sometimes to the dirty side. Not a fan of that.

Love PK abilities, but to me he his dirty with purpose to hurt players, and plays the victim. NOT A FAN.

Glove Malfunction

Ference is my binky
Jan 1, 2009
Pleasantly warm, AZ
No worries, as PK go... I love Marchand although he crosses the line sometimes to the dirty side. Not a fan of that.

Love PK abilities, but to me he his dirty with purpose to hurt players, and plays the victim. NOT A FAN.
I do get that, but the way I see it, he brings more good than bad. And he's had enough time away from the Habs to have washed the stink of that uniform off.

Spooner st

Jan 14, 2007
I do get that, but the way I see it, he brings more good than bad. And he's had enough time away from the Habs to have washed the stink of that uniform off.
I hope I never get to see him in a Bruins uniform.
He's also not what you want in a locker room.
There's a reason why he's on his third team.
Defenseman of his caliber don't get traded.

Otherworld

Oct 26, 2016
PK being moved as many times as he has is a clear indication that he is a burden in the room because regardless of if you like or do not like his antics on the ice, the fact remains that he is a very good defenceman.

DoubleAAAA

Jun 5, 2009
I think with Senyshyn, they just need to stop putting him with plumbers and ECHL tweeners. Put him with legit talent and i think we'll see him play better. He played with Coyle and looked like a potential solid NHL'er. I just think asking him to " look good " next to other 4 liners and limiting offensive time is just going to further stall his development. He's not the type to carry a line but with his size, speed, and shot, he can contribute with the right linemates.
That's a cop out, he needs to earn ice time and a spot higher up the depth chart like anyone else. He hasn't proven at the AHL level he can do it let alone the NHL

Reactions: Spooner st

nfld77

Aug 13, 2007
Newfoundland
That's a cop out, he needs to earn ice time and a spot higher up the depth chart like anyone else. He hasn't proven at the AHL level he can do it let alone the NHL

Not saying I disagree with you friend but there's been many cases where player didnt put up good numbers in the AHL but once they made the NHL, everything changed for them..I guess alot depends on how you handle yourself..

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad