Post-Game Talk: Preseason Game #1: BRUINS 2 New Jersey 0

BB88

Jan 19, 2015
I'm not denying a spot for C. Miller. Nice assumption again.

So you are running with
Chara-Trotman
Seids-Colin
Krug-McQuaid?

I can live with this.

But still Trotman has to step up and show he can play there, otherwise it's just gifting.

PB37

Mr Selke
Oct 1, 2002
Maine
Is this a joke?

What does last year have to do with it and did you miss Colins last season?
C had a better year and had a better game and has more potential and brings things we need badly on the table.
Are we punishing Colin because he didn't play in Providence are we?
Trotman got outplayed last night can't deny that.

This is the time when you earn your spots.

(You just gifted him a spot over Colin even though you said you didn't)

Nobody is getting gifted anything. It's the same ******** from you every ****ing post. For christ sakes, stop already.

BB88

Jan 19, 2015
Nobody is getting gifted anything. It's the same ******** from you every ****ing post. For christ sakes, stop already.

So I can't reply back?
Alright then.

I'm a fan who wants to ice the best lineup possible, there are 4-5 D's fighting for 2 spots, let the best players earn them and not just watch what happened last year.

pemulis

Sponsor
Jun 15, 2008
postdocing in Sydney
So you are running with
Chara-Trotman
Seids-Colin
Krug-McQuaid?

My original post was to point out that perhaps, there is more to Z. Trotman then what you are giving him credit for. Wintersej was doing a fine job pointing out his many attributes, I just wanted to show you some outside sources that see many Providence and Boston games and also talks to people in the know about it.

As to who's in. That's a tough one. But I don't think its a Trotman or C. Miller question. First C. Miller doesn't have to clear waivers, that leaves 8 defensemen that do need to clear waivers. Because of that fact alone, if there isn't a trade, C. Miller starts out in Providence. Even if Trotman doesn't earn a spot, as you suspect, C. Miller still starts out in Providence.

KnightofBoston

Mar 22, 2010
The Valley of Pioneers
Morrow will likely get lost on waivers so I can see them keeping him as the 7th if he doesn't wow at camp, I can also see them making a trade, Seidenberg is tough because personally I would have booted him in 2013 before needing to get rid of Boychuk, the guy is a huge red flag injury concern. And he's out right now yes?

If all players could impress that I think we need and play to their potential Id love to see;

Chara - C Miller
Krug - McQuaid
Seidenberg - Morrow
K.Miller

In a few years;

Carlo - C.Miller
Krug - Zboril
Arnesson - Morrow

:naughty:

PB37

Mr Selke
Oct 1, 2002
Maine
So I can't reply back?
Alright then.

I'm a fan who wants to ice the best lineup possible, there are 4-5 D's fighting for 2 spots, let the best players earn them and not just watch what happened last year.

No. It's the same argumentative ******** time and time again. It's old.

BB88

Jan 19, 2015
No. It's the same argumentative ******** time and time again. It's old.

I was having an argument today with Wints so ofcourse we are going to mention the same stuff over and over again, but that's what this board is here for.

And if someone replies like that to my post then ofcourse I'm going to replie to it and defend my view, don't replie to it and I won't talk about it simple as that :laugh:

I could call out lots of poster here for saying same things over and over again, I just don't care about it.

But back to topic, Seids thing is bothering, he was supposed to be out for 2-3 days? and he's been out for longer than that.

PB37

Mr Selke
Oct 1, 2002
Maine
I was having an argument today with Wints so ofcourse we are going to mention the same stuff over and over again, but that's what this board is here for.

And if someone replies like that to my post then ofcourse I'm going to replie to it and defend my view, don't replie to it and I won't talk about it simple as that :laugh:

I could call out lots of poster here for saying same things over and over again, I just don't care about it.

But back to topic, Seids thing is bothering, he was supposed to be out for 2-3 days? and he's been out for longer than that.

It's not just today. It's every day. Same topic. Same things. You have a right to your opinion. But when you keep saying it over and over and over again, people are going to get tired of hearing it.

Budddy

Dec 9, 2008
Okanagan
Earlier in the thread it was mentioned the game tomorrow may be shown by Bruins online...any update? Don't see it on the Bruins website...

BB88

Jan 19, 2015
It's not just today. It's every day. Same topic. Same things. You have a right to your opinion. But when you keep saying it over and over and over again, people are going to get tired of hearing it.

Maybe I need to start doing the same here for others just for fun :laugh:
I've talked about a lot on Eriksson, Pasta, Arnesson, Krecji, Marchand, Seids, Kemppainen, Rinaldo, line combos, style here during the past few days, but I guess you see what you want to see so one can complain.
Hot topic on this thread just has been that duo.

I hate our D group as it is now and I admit I talk about it a lot because I can't stand it and kill my frustration here, I ...... hate losing.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad