Post-Game Talk: Preseason Game #1: BRUINS 2 New Jersey 0

talkinaway

Mar 19, 2014
On the couch
I don't know if they're doing 3 smallish groups or 2 big groups tomorrow in practice at the Garden. The practice ends about 45 minutes earlier than Saturday, which was "3 smallish".

If it's 3 small, then they'll probably put their full game roster on the ice during the first session. Everyone there goes on the bus right after, while the other two groups practice later.

If it's 2 big, then everyone in the second group is NOT on the bus - and probably a few in the first group either don't go period, or get benched there.

Oh, and for those of us in Boston, it's actually on NESN. The only game there.

Bruinswillwin77

My name is Pete
Sponsor
May 29, 2011
Hooksett, NH
BRUINS!
haha. It's been too long.

Go Pats!

I'm excited to watch some of our prospects anyway. I've never seen any of them play really. Other then your Spooners or pasternakers

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
Finding a stream of this game makes or breaks my weekend.

FYI - HFBoards policy is we can't discuss pirate video links but in GDT we are allowed to post links to games.

I know of one site in Europe that has the game listed and they don't set off malware alarms like other Euro sites.

Bottom line is the game will be available and if I find a link that does not set off alarms I will post it.

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
I am looking forward to this game...It was a LONG Summer.

For those going (DKH ;)) Cheer loud for our boys !

HERE WE GO BRUINS...HERE WE GO:handclap::handclap:

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
a preseason game makes or breaks your weekend, man do I wish I had your life:laugh:

having enough in the bank account to pay this month`s mortgage will make or break mine:)

Good Sunday morning to you Andrew ! :)

I love it...A cup of tea, a GDT and ODAAT on the board early Sunday ;)

talkinaway

Mar 19, 2014
On the couch
First group on ice in practice at garden:

Irwin
smith
Connolly
Trotman
C Miller
Hayes
Griff
Spooner
Koko (!)
Gustav
Kemp
Debrusk
Zboril
Sexton
Cross
Talbot
De fazio
Carlo
Randell
Rinaldoh

This is probably the group going, but who knows. Gustafson and smith make sense - backup fight should be 90% between them

Last edited:

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
Lines

Hayes-Spooner-Connolly
Griffith-Koko-DeBrusk
Randell-Sexton-Rinaldo
Talbot-Kemp-Defazio

Trotman-Zboril
Irwin-Carlo
Colin Miller-Cros

Gus
Smith

Jorah Marshmont

Long may he reign
May 10, 2012
I can't wait. I like to watch how the players stack up on the All-time Bruins list. Mostly Bergeron, Chara, Krejci.

Bergeron is getting up to the top real quick. If he gets 38 points this season he will be 2nd all time in Center scoring for the Bruins. Pretty cool.

Can't wait for hockey to come back! :yo::yo::yo:

Last edited:

Malt

Jul 6, 2007
Providence, RI
From the Devils' board:

Forwards: Adam Henrique, Tuomo Ruutu, Jacob Josefson, Lee Stempniak, Kyle Palmieri, Pavel Zacha, Paul Thompson, John Quenneville, Sergey Kalinin, Matt Lorito, Pierre-Luc Letorneau-Leblond, Joseph Blandisi.

Defensemen: Jon Merrill, David Schlemko, Damon Severson, Seth Helgeson, Reece Scarlett, Eric Gelinas, Colton White, Jacob Sweeney.

Goaltenders: Keith Kinkaid, Scott Wedgewood

Looking forward to seeing Zacha...and we'll assume PLLL will be looking for a scrap as well...

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
From the Devils' board:

Forwards: Adam Henrique, Tuomo Ruutu, Jacob Josefson, Lee Stempniak, Kyle Palmieri, Pavel Zacha, Paul Thompson, John Quenneville, Sergey Kalinin, Matt Lorito, Pierre-Luc Letorneau-Leblond, Joseph Blandisi.

Defensemen: Jon Merrill, David Schlemko, Damon Severson, Seth Helgeson, Reece Scarlett, Eric Gelinas, Colton White, Jacob Sweeney.

Goaltenders: Keith Kinkaid, Scott Wedgewood

Looking forward to seeing Zacha...and we'll assume PLLL will be looking for a scrap as well...

Thanks!

I love Palmieri.

BB88

Jan 19, 2015
Lines

Hayes-Spooner-Connolly
Griffith-Koko-DeBrusk
Randell-Sexton-Rinaldo
Talbot-Kemp-Defazio

Trotman-Zboril
Irwin-Carlo
Colin Miller-Cros

Gus
Smith

This should be interesting, they really seem to want that Spooner line to work.

I guess we make 1st cuts after this game?

Can't wait to watch hockey again :handclap:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad