GDT: Preseason G4: Blues @ Wild. 7pm CT (FSN)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wabit

May 23, 2016
Rask and Benn need to go sit in a corner with dunce caps on.

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Watching Addison do that to AHL teams this season is going to be fun

Prior

Jan 18, 2020
Rossi’s quickness needs work.

Duhaime can find himself an apartment in St. Paul.

Beckman’s night may be done which isn’t great for him. Hopefully he’s okay enough to start the year in Iowa with Rossi and Boldy.

If the Wild aren’t making a claim on a defender tomorrow and are okay rolling into the year with the possibility of Benn playing at all, you may just want to pack it in now.

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
Beckman is not a guy who should be dropping the gloves.
Facepalm moment at the arena... fans behind me getting excited about Beckman dropping the gloves... no guys... no... we don't want this potential someday sniper breaking his hands in a stupid preseason fight!

Another facepalm moment... after the 3rd goal, another fan taking that as evidence of the Wild being in for a long season... uh... have you seen our brutal lineup?

That said, Rossi actually looks ok outside that 2nd goal allowed. I've of the few players in green with a pulse at either end of the ice.

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Rossi’s quickness needs work.

Duhaime can find himself an apartment in St. Paul.

Beckman’s night may be done which isn’t great for him. Hopefully he’s okay enough to start the year in Iowa with Rossi and Boldy.

If the Wild aren’t making a claim on a defender tomorrow and are okay rolling into the year with the possibility of Benn playing at all, you may just want to pack it in now.

Do you mean Dewar instead of Duhaime?

Reactions: Soldier13Fox

Webster

Zucc's buddy
Sponsor
Nov 7, 2017
Not watching, but it sounds like our kids suck...at hockey and fighting :laugh:

Prior

Jan 18, 2020
Do you mean Dewar instead of Duhaime?

Not really. Duhaime is their ideal winger on the bottom six it seems. Some size, speed, and a little bit of fearlessness.

Dewar looks to be trending in the right direction but needs an act of god to elevate over untouchables the likes of Rask, Gaudreau, and Pitlick.

Wabit

May 23, 2016
Not really. Duhaime is their ideal winger on the bottom six it seems. Some size, speed, and a little bit of fearlessness.

Dewar looks to be trending in the right direction but needs an act of god to elevate over untouchables the likes of Rask, Gaudreau, and Pitlick.

That's the problem, MN has a bunch of that already and just added another via waiver claim. They need a FWD (2 really) to play with Fiala.

Prior

Jan 18, 2020
That's the problem, MN has a bunch of that already and just added another via waiver claim. They need a FWD (2 really) to play with Fiala.

But they don’t need to force a recreation of the GREEF line either. I think the below looks a hell of a lot better than whatever they are trying to do now. Especially if all the kids start in Iowa.

Foligno/Greenway - Pitlick - Fiala
Duhaime - Hartman - Greenway/Foligno
Rask - Sturm - Bjugstad
Gaudreau

Wabit

May 23, 2016
But they don’t need to force a recreation of the GREEF line either. I think the below looks a hell of a lot better than whatever they are trying to do now. Especially if all the kids start in Iowa.

Foligno/Greenway - Pitlick - Fiala
Duhaime - Hartman - Greenway/Foligno
Rask - Sturm - Bjugstad
Gaudreau

I like that even less than what they are trying to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad