GDT: Preseason G4: Blues @ Wild. 7pm CT (FSN)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wabit

May 23, 2016
Was this pregame show pre-recorded? LaPanta and Walz on the intermission set is odd.

Circulartheory

Apr 22, 2006
Hong Kong
Have you seen Beckman do anything besides shoot the puck? Win any board battles, make any passes, play any defense? I haven't, so I'm wondering if I missed something?

A little more pace and energy to his game. It isn't much but for me its enough to have him above Boldy as the one I rather have in the lineup today. That was one reason I wasn't TOO peeved off seeing Boldy on the line with Sturm. Boldy has definitely more upside but he can bring that energy that Sturm plays with, he's going to be amazing.

Boldy has good size and surprisingly long reach but too often he left me want more. I wanted to see him show some quick burst of speed to generate space, or go hard on a forecheck instead of reaching for puck. IMO its just confidence and learning the NHL speed.

Beckman is just a naturally energetic person from all accounts so that is just part of his game. A happy dude who is always looking for a spot to shoot. He needs to get the puck off his stick quicker at times but he's definitely hunting for it.

melinko

Jun 13, 2010
Minnesota
Was there any reason to go down there? I still don't trust Kahk, it feels like pucks just hit him rather than him stopping them.

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Greenway has to make better decisions than that

Wabit

May 23, 2016
So the radio game seems like a better choice for tonight

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
The two screen goals aren't totally on Kahkonen. Rask and Kulikov both just giving the Blues player the top of the crease. Benn blocking him for the second goal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad